FIFA 19

Soldato
Congrats!

Ive messed with my team to fit Matthaus in as CDM sacrificed my Upgraded Rashford for 87 Mahrez on 7chem(when I get loyalty) as RCAM to suit, will see how it fairs.

Screenshot-20190216-090849.png

Last edited:
Soldato
I think I can afford either the base upgrade, or Nakata. Which would you recommend?
Is Nakata going to Improve Your team? Or is he cannon fodder for another icon SBC in the future ?? I was in the same predicament and gambled. I'm happier getting 88 Matthaus than Nakata but let's not forget its a gamble.

There's potentially Ronaldinho, Pele, Eusibio, blanc, R9, Matthaus, Ballack, Cruyff, Socrates, Rio, Maldini, Best, Henry all of which I'd prefer over Nakata but depends on current team. There's a lot of dross but chance of one of the above.

Associate
Kondogbia getting a nation change is a shocker. So even though his europa league card looks like it’s going up the price is going down as he’s no longer French.

Lost on that one!!

Soldato
Won 3 out of 3, absolute dominated in all the games as you'd expect early on. I finished Nakata, despite m/m work rates he is actually noticeable, he sitd in between Kante and Pogba nicely and can ping balls around. The team feels so well balanced and I have 300k in the bank after getting lucky with the packs completing him. I'm not sure what my next upgrade will be.

Team is

Neymar - Bale
Griezmann
Nakata - Kante - Pogba
Kurzawa - Varane - Ramos - Carvajal
Oblak

Very similar to what I am looking to build, but I have Veron instead of Nakata and I was looking at mbappe instead of Bale.

How is Pogba a cm, currently got KDB in that position but I prefer Naingollan.

Don
OP
Very similar to what I am looking to build, but I have Veron instead of Nakata and I was looking at mbappe instead of Bale.

How is Pogba a cm, currently got KDB in that position but I prefer Naingollan.

Pogba is best at CM. His shooting is mediocre, he doesn’t seem to get any power in his shots but for just a unit in midfield he’s probably the best gold CM you can get.

Much preferred Bale to Mbappe. Just worked a lot better.

Soldato
Christ, made this team around Matthaus gone from 7-0 - 11-5. Sold it up already and going back to what worked. Working again tomorrow so itll be gold 3 OP for me this weekend.

Gameplay seems real slow today though.

Last edited:
Soldato
Pogba is best at CM. His shooting is mediocre, he doesn’t seem to get any power in his shots but for just a unit in midfield he’s probably the best gold CM you can get.

Much preferred Bale to Mbappe. Just worked a lot better.

Say whaaat? Pogba's shooting is great, loads of long range goals for me and prolific from the edge of the area! Anyone used Prime Nesta? Campbell's lack of ability is really starting to annoy me.

Might do the Luiz SBC and play him as a CM, could be great there!

Man of Honour
As I have a mostly PL team, I'll have to do that Luiz I think... will partner POTM VVD well.

Going to do another Icon SBC too - 86 Gerrard is actually decent at CM, so will be using him. Does everything pretty well.

Don
OP
Say whaaat? Pogba's shooting is great, loads of long range goals for me and prolific from the edge of the area! Anyone used Prime Nesta? Campbell's lack of ability is really starting to annoy me.

Might do the Luiz SBC and play him as a CM, could be great there!

His power in shots from little back lift is pathetic, he needs an age to shoot. How many has he scored for you in how many games?

Don
OP
I managed another three games tonight, it’s strange, I can happily shed loads of rival games through the week and lose as many as win but WL leagues are just mentally draining, not because I’m fighting the game or feel hard done by, just for the ups and downs and how hard I need to try to get a win.

First game tonight I hit the woodwork three times and dominated, thought it would be one of those games but scored late on to win 1-0.
Second, 3-1 up in the 85th min only for him to score two in the final mins. I won 5-4 in ET.
Last game was easier, two shots, two goals and a rage quit.

Standard 11 wins tomorrow it is.

Back
Top Bottom