FIFA 19

Ree

Ree

Associate
just started luiz done the first part look at this reward for it. 'mega' pack apparently :rolleyes:

27de7a7dd0283c2d7522a56a29c00c27.png

Caporegime
Ive not usrx him yet but stat wise he looks a fair bit better than any other cb similar priced apart from de ligt. Plus he's a decent nation

Untraceable though. You can get live marquinhos for 100k, live Sanchez for 350k who is guaranteed an 88 as Tottenham will go through.

Don't see the point in Luiz not good enough for the coins with it being untraceable.

Soldato
So this is my team could play inform Rashford on 10 instead of zlat but I might just join the meta and play Ronaldo and zlat on wings and spam back post. Still not sure I'll get in with Matthaus but I wanted to try Neuer over 88 Alisson.

Screenshot-20190217-120119.png

Caporegime
So this is my team could play inform Rashford on 10 instead of zlat but I might just join the meta and play Ronaldo and zlat on wings and spam back post. Still not sure I'll get in with Matthaus but I wanted to try Neuer over 88 Alisson.

Screenshot-20190217-120119.png

Why not get Larsson? The king of kings. Then ibra would be on 10 chem.

Also engine on ibra is the go to. To help balance.

Ree

Ree

Associate
well luiz is done and man the prices paid for some of them players are just insane. got the stud though, hope hes as good as the pink one i had last year. i actually think i've had all his specials the past three fifa's.

Caporegime
No coins, plus Raul is far better and untradable. Ibras balance with engine is still trash too, won't make a massive difference tbf.

Just saying what most use on him, every little helps. Plus I found the boost to dribbling useful inside the box to turn, etc. Using L2 is a must on him as he goes down like a Thai hooker.

Larsson is underrated tbh, he's well worth saving up for. I've came up against him twice and caused me issues both times.

Caporegime
Oh for crossing I got rid of otw Anderson and his replacement live Costa and used otw richarlison he's scored 9 headers in 12 games. One from a corner.

He's immense now he's an 84. Playing LCAM and he wins every back post header using hawk on him he is pretty ridiculous.

Soldato
I'm tempted to do Luiz, stat wise he is as good as my untradable Rio defensively with more ability to play the ball out from the back.

That would then free up Rio to use in an Icon SBC should the need arise.

Feedback from you guys that have him?

Soldato
I'm tempted to do Luiz, stat wise he is as good as my untradable Rio defensively with more ability to play the ball out from the back.

That would then free up Rio to use in an Icon SBC should the need arise.

Feedback from you guys that have him?

Seems decent enough, he also seems to have that dive in and win the ball regardless trait!

Ree

Ree

Associate
whats the chance of tif 86 lala getting upgraded? need to sell him to get de gea but if he gets upped it'll obviously rise a bit.

Soldato
whats the chance of tif 86 lala getting upgraded? need to sell him to get de gea but if he gets upped it'll obviously rise a bit.

I don’t think he will as his base card upgrade won’t push the rating far enough to affect the IF cards - that’s based on the usual logic

That said, EA ignored they’re own logic with Rashford!

Ree

Ree

Associate
I don’t think he will as his base card upgrade won’t push the rating far enough to affect the IF cards - that’s based on the usual logic

That said, EA ignored they’re own logic with Rashford!

yeah i was thinking it wouldn't but av just got that little feeling if i sell he will lol. cause am actually stuck with ederson for the time being.

Ree

Ree

Associate
He has a live card so little chance of an upgrade imo. I would buy his live card if so and forget de gea for now.

i changed my team he doesn't fit in anymore, just looking to recoup my coins for him am profiting already anyway. think i'll just sell him then.

Associate
So struggling to build a team around the players I have which are untradable any help

Lw--justin kluivert
Striker --depay
RW --- TIF Pepe
CB -- Juan Jesus
Cm -- guilivagi

Can't seem to fit them all in

175k in bank

Back
Top Bottom