FIFA 19

Caporegime
Any other suggestions for CDM?

I used Keane’s loan ages ago and liked him but thought his height wasn’t ideal. Same applies to Douzi though. I have red 88 Fernandinho who is actually decent but not amazing.

UCL live fabinho

If Liverpool make it to the final like last year he will be a god at cdm

Soldato
What a horrific ******* day of Fifa.

Clutched up and hit G1 winning my last 3 games, but I've never had so much bad luck in a single day, never experienced anything like it.

I know we all moan about Fifa, and we feel we deserve to win close games, but this weekend I've lost 7 games that weren't close. I've lost 7 games where I was utterly dominant, keepers have been fantastic against me, my big players have been mising gilt edged chances, I've been smashing in OG's for fun... I've never seen a run of bad luck like it. I wish I had saved my games, the highlights would be something else.

TOTY VVD is going to go, too clunky, TOTY Varane is coming in - that kills the idea of doing David Luiz as he wouldn't get chem.

Hope you all faired better than me, despite finishing G1 its been a bad bad bad weekend.

Soldato
Nesta is really poor!

Everyone said that about Baresi though, and he's amazing!

@Andybtsn regarding Pogba - 44g 44a in 232 considering he's in the 3rd/4th line of attack and the people infront off him I'm happy with that really!

CDM opinions, I packed baby Ballack Friday night, been using him as the defensive CM next to Pogba, worked well so far prefer this card to his 89.

Man of Honour
Everyone said that about Baresi though, and he's amazing!

@Andybtsn regarding Pogba - 44g 44a in 232 considering he's in the 3rd/4th line of attack and the people infront off him I'm happy with that really!

CDM opinions, I packed baby Ballack Friday night, been using him as the defensive CM next to Pogba, worked well so far prefer this card to his 89.

Baresi is really poor too :p

David Luiz is closer to Prime Maldini than not - Nesta is one of the worst expensive CB's in the game. Campbell is better.

Soldato
Sold on HL Lala, was getting a bit bored of him, which is annoying cause Laa Laa used to be my favourite Teletubby!

RTTF Florenzi, OTW Cancelo or?? To replace him?

Associate
Sold on HL Lala, was getting a bit bored of him, which is annoying cause Laa Laa used to be my favourite Teletubby!

RTTF Florenzi, OTW Cancelo or?? To replace him?

I much prefer RTTF Florenzi over 86 Cancelo, hell I prefer 82 Florenzi over him.
I don't know what it is but he feels so much better to control and as I have full-backs set to join the attack, his shooting is great.

The only thing I would consider is the position Roma are in (2-1, with away leg to come) against Porto. Cancelo may get another IF.

Soldato
True, but even if Roma went out, that's still a sexy card, the shooting may sway it for me, as long with the 98 stamina! Using his CL card again last night felt good, I guess I half saw Csncelo as a good middle point between Florenzi's wingerishness & Lala's more physical approach!

Associate
True, but even if Roma went out, that's still a sexy card, the shooting may sway it for me, as long with the 98 stamina! Using his CL card again last night felt good, I guess I half saw Csncelo as a good middle point between Florenzi's wingerishness & Lala's more physical approach!
I wanted to like him, gave him 20-30 games, but in the end just wanted Florenzi back.

Feels like a premium player / icon to me.

Ree

Ree

Associate
this is how my squad looks now after getting luiz, got a few odd and ends up for sale and should have enough to get 88 van dijk.

235a7214d97923de519027a01348e914.jpg

Caporegime
just made a video to show how broken free kicks are (unsaveable) crosses. as well as how broken finishing is. shots taken with my back to goal yet i score one and the other using my LB (Telles) gets saved. i'll upload it after dinner or tomorrow. all the footage is from 1 game where i won 5-1. he scores in 90th minute when he caught me sleeping from a long shot i included that to show you i moved my players away from him rather than close him down (midfielder), my mate was texting me to go play apex legends.

i'd be happy to share the tip on free kicks to someone on ps4 over a game using party chat rather than on an open forum. basically i can score 9 times out of 10 from a wide free kick and nothing anyone can do to stop it (i score 2 in the same game where i only got 2 free kicks). i don't want them to patch this so don't want to give away what i am doing on an open forum.

the game is all about abusing mechanics. after a 2 week hiatus i'm glad i've stopped playing as much.

also OTW richarlison is so OP now it's ridiculous. he outjumps Ibra to score headers now. He scores 2 headers in the game and hits the cross bar with another. will upload video when i get a chance.

Soldato
Thought I'd buy some David villa for a potential investment if he was released as FB. Bought 50 for 700 coins and now selling at 1.6k :D
Hackerman :cool:

Edit. That was his NYC card I was looking at :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom