FIFA 19

Soldato
Potm hazard / OTW Felipe Anderson or ucl live Douglas Costa ? I have 87 anderson and hes good I also have hazard who has played about 600 games not sure if it's worth the change or not

Man of Honour
Potm hazard / OTW Felipe Anderson or ucl live Douglas Costa ? I have 87 anderson and hes good I also have hazard who has played about 600 games not sure if it's worth the change or not

POTM Hazard is one of the best attackers in the game, not many LW's who are better.

Caporegime
Luiz is brilliant, brought similar joy to playing the game as Ibra did.

88 Van Dijk is also solid, but the let down is having to use Alisson in goal for chem and I'm also struggling to find a LB that works, having to drop FS Mendy has made a massive difference down the wings handling cross abusers.

Associate
The game felt awful last night, delayed passing/movement, dodgy collision detection (had a shot hit post, goal kick. Replay showed keeper touched it onto the post).

If it stays like this I'm done, played it less and less over last few weeks.

Got loads to play, RDR2, Crackdown 3 etc

Soldato
Luiz is brilliant, brought similar joy to playing the game as Ibra did.

88 Van Dijk is also solid, but the let down is having to use Alisson in goal for chem and I'm also struggling to find a LB that works, having to drop FS Mendy has made a massive difference down the wings handling cross abusers.
Did you do Futmas Van Aanholt? He's been solid for me, great jumping and aggression and enough pace to catch pacey wingers.

Caporegime
Did you do Futmas Van Aanholt? He's been solid for me, great jumping and aggression and enough pace to catch pacey wingers.

Nah, all the futmas SBCs were really overpriced for the small upgrades, granted his was a bit of a bigger jump. I'm using UCL Walker at LB at the moment as I have him untradeable, but prefer everyone on full chem.

Caporegime
I don't get why some games I have 4 men up the pitch attacking with pressure and passing options and others I've got 1 man upfront with no options with the same tactics.

depends on the opponents formation and tactics too. i've noticed my players will track back even when told not to. if the opponent is over committing then your players will come deeper. they may not come deep enough to be useful but deep enough not to be useful when attacking.

Soldato
Don't be afraid to shoot with him if you find him outside the 18-yard box, his unique shooting has bagged me a few longshots!

I've got a custom tactic set up where he plays as striker if I'm leading by 3 or 4 later on :D

I get the feeling I might end up selling Ballack, playing 5ATB with Luiz, Campbell & Baresi then throwing Luiz in midfield with Serrrrrgei!

Back
Top Bottom