FIFA 19

Caporegime

Check out the free kicks unsaveable.

Also check out Richarlison outjumping ibra.

Check out telles and ibra shoot with back to goal. If telles had better shooting I reckon it would go in.

The free kicks is what I wanted to show off. The power off the headers is crazy. The first smashes crossbar unlucky not to score but got the rebound.

Caporegime
Nearly In divison 1 romping teams atm crazy.
@Psycho Sonny you just holding max power and pressing l1 r1 to drive it downward?

i'm not going to give it away on a public forum. like i said i can score from 9 out of 10 free kicks. as you have already seen the power generated off the header is insane. the one which hits the cross bar is unbelievable.

if you want to know add me on ps4 and i'll happily share it so long as you don't post it on a public forum.

Caporegime
Sonny you work for mi6? For someone who is not playing another fifa, has other games and doesn’t play much why do you care?

i don't want them to fix something i abuse and is not well known.

have you for instance had any issues defending free kicks? no nobody has. because nobody is doing this.

this isn't like el tornado cross where you can see what your opponent is doing. they have literally no idea what is happening. all they see is an undefendable cross and an undefendable header with the power of a speeding bullet behind hit.

Associate
Jony can you remind me how you do low driven this year on a public forum? I understand if you’re worried about sharing this unstoppable tip.

To add, you obviously can’t do it every time you have a free kick, has to be in a certain area. Ea haven’t patched near post corners in 2 years but yourfree kick (that hit the post on one) they’ll be straight on it. :roll eyes:

Caporegime
Jony can you remind me how you do low driven this year on a public forum? I understand if you’re worried about sharing this unstoppable tip.

To add, you obviously can’t do it every time you have a free kick, has to be in a certain area. Ea haven’t patched near post corners in 2 years but yourfree kick (that hit the post on one) they’ll be straight on it. :roll eyes:

regardless of it hitting the post you can see how overpowered it is if i had 2 of them in 1 match and scored from both. you can also see how overpowered the header is that if on target is unsaveable unless it hits the keeper.

it's a game breaking mechanic.

also i reckon i could do it from any free kick tbh i just like to score normally but this looks like i shouldn't bother and just exploit this instead.

Soldato

Send me an invite tonight and I can show you IG? You'll need to sign an NDA first though.

Soldato
Give me a couple of games tonight Sonnny, we'll see if it works against me. If it does, I will verify your claims for all to see.

Back
Top Bottom