FIFA 19

Caporegime
Any thoughts on upgrades to this (for not much more than about 200k)? I'm loathe to spend much more on one of the better VVDs unless it would really improve things. In game I switch the Huntelaar up front, Allan CDM and Mertens left CAM

2cyh1u8.jpg

Get OTW Alisson as then he will get upgraded for free with future IF's - small outlay for good potential.

Doesn't De Ligt have a better card or is that the best one? Your CDM's Allan and De Rossi are top tier you could do SBC Allan as the packs will pay you back for the cost anyway. Plus Allan is worth 30-40K iirc now he was 50K after the upgrade. I paid 15K for him iirc before I got De Rossi in and I have Can beside him.

Dybala is good if you like Mertens. You can get someone better than Insigne for sure. Mertens is very good though plays well above his stats could try and save up for his Carniball card.

Soldato
Anybody used TOTY Messi? Looking at you Robbo / Jim

I have the coins to complete the Dihnio SBC, if it ever ******* drops, but then is he really going to play better than a 99 Messi?

Ree

Ree

Associate
guardado best player in my reward pack am so glad am no daft enough to pay for crap packs like that lol

my fut birthday pack opening extravaganza is over :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
LB Salah !?

Some interesting looking bday cards

I don't see the point unless you have money to drop on icons

as in CB Zlatan what is the point in that? What MLS players you going to use in goal, CB full back and CDM? If you didn't do that flashback cdm last week especially.

Seems like a pointless card to go for unless you want to use him in ST on 3 chem

Ree

Ree

Associate
just realised they've not even released one goalkeeper having said that it would probably be cazorla if they did.

Caporegime
just realised they've not even released one goalkeeper having said that it would probably be cazorla if they did.

You can't re-position in game.

As in you can swap Ibra to ST drop ST to CDM and play a CDM at CB in IBra's place at CB but who you going to play in goal when you swap cazorla to CAM?

Ree

Ree

Associate
You can't re-position in game.

As in you can swap Ibra to ST drop ST to CDM and play a CDM at CB in IBra's place at CB but who you going to play in goal when you swap cazorla to CAM?

i was joking about cazorla being a keeper hes like 5ft 4 or something.

Back
Top Bottom