FIFA 19

Ree

Ree

Associate
just done him to replace firmino. cost just over 60 k after i sell what i got in packs plus i used some untradeables, worth it imo. just gonna keep rest of coins till tots unless a right decent sbc turns up with someone that i 'must have'.

7d9c035052b575852415dfcf8cc44fe1.jpg

Soldato
Picked up a few cards not even played the weekend league yet. Most notable card 93 ST Hazard FOR RCAM anyone use him ? Wanted an Icon ideally but got investments all tied up and needed to make a team. He's got to be better than 86 rashford and 670k sempt cheap.

Caporegime
just done him to replace firmino. cost just over 60 k after i sell what i got in packs plus i used some untradeables, worth it imo. just gonna keep rest of coins till tots unless a right decent sbc turns up with someone that i 'must have'.

7d9c035052b575852415dfcf8cc44fe1.jpg

Did you do torres? Planning on doing villa?

Spanish up top with a premier league midfield and defence.

Caporegime
I have been thinking more about CB Ibra. I already have the flashback version.

If I do him I save 50k on a future SBC the cost of an 89 card. Anyone who doesn't have flashback can play a 5 atb then switch him to st in game however they would ideally need icons to get everyone on decent chem. So he is useless to most.

Soldato
I have been thinking more about CB Ibra. I already have the flashback version.

If I do him I save 50k on a future SBC the cost of an 89 card. Anyone who doesn't have flashback can play a 5 atb then switch him to st in game however they would ideally need icons to get everyone on decent chem. So he is useless to most.

Yeah an 89 rated card for SBCs is the only reason I’m doing the objective

Caporegime
well i was doing well in weekend league unbeaten and had good momentum. i then had to face this

https://www.futbin.com//19/squad/6276202

embarrassing thing is when i scored 2 goals he started time wasting (4-2) to him.

22 million coins on his squad. i faced him with my weaker second team.

#PayToWin

his bench had flashback Ibra and a host of other stars too, 92 torres, etc.

Oh Mata is amazing btw I just beat a team before hand which had him in it and the guy used him really well with lightning strike chemistry and he scored 2 amazing goals with him.

Don
OP
Sold all my players in midweek apart from Neymar, he is never leaving! To buy CR7. I got him relatively 'cheap' last night whilst market dropped a bit. I'm going to build a Calcio A team, it's going to be pretty weak until I've built up some coins but there are already strong players in there already. Neymar and Ronaldo up front should do me until 20 I'd hope!

Ree

Ree

Associate
Did you do torres? Planning on doing villa?

Spanish up top with a premier league midfield and defence.

not planning on doing villa i probably would have if i never done tevez. just gonna wait an see what tots cards come (plus the major crash) before i make anymore changes to squad now.

Caporegime
With the objectives, can I do starting 11 of non rare golds, and then sub on Tevez and Pavon for example? from the Argentine league so it looks to work?

you don't need non rare cards.

you just can't use flashback or icons.

I saw Bateson use End of Era cards, SBC cards too which were very high rated. Like Rooney and the USA keeper.

Soldato
you don't need non rare cards.

you just can't use flashback or icons.

I saw Bateson use End of Era cards, SBC cards too which were very high rated. Like Rooney and the USA keeper.
Sorry I should have said, im going for the Gervinho but yeah i tested it myself, start with 11 non-rare gold and then sub on players and its fine.

Soldato
Sorry I should have said, im going for the Gervinho but yeah i tested it myself, start with 11 non-rare gold and then sub on players and its fine.

For Gervinho or Naldo yes, you can sub on any rare/special card as long as they aren’t from premier league, Bundesliga, serie a or la Liga, and they arent an icon or flashback

I’m subbing on Falcao UEL, Martinez record breaker card and Talisca carniball and it works fine

Your starting 11 has to be non-rares

Back
Top Bottom