FIFA 19

Soldato
Played this game for the first time in 3 weeks. Always happy to admit when I’m wrong - have to say @Milkybk was correct it’s a poor game.

Button lag/lost input happens far to frequently, invisible force field around players, defence parked at 18 yard box I could go on. Didn’t lose any games before anyone starts, just 3 weeks away from it maybe makes you more aware of how poor it is. :(

Don
OP
FIFA has just gone the way of the COD/Football Manager series, or will do, with it's best days gone and to never return. I always knew 19 would be poor when it's main advertisement of the game was Champions League mode, FIFA 20 will probably be celebrating it has VAR included.

I'm glad I only put a pittance into it and managed to build up a decent team with just playing the game, and despite playing it a lot, I still class myself as a casual gamer so I just can't get that involved in things that happen whilst playing, especially when its going to happen to me and the opposition player. I still don't see the gameplay changes or button lag, but again I just refuse to get myself that embroiled in the detail of the game, maybe it's an age thing.

Don
OP
I was hoping getting Ronaldo would restart some enthusiasm in the game but it's been a disaster, I'm not sure if it's because I had a fairly strong 'meta' team prior and now just your bog standard decent Calcio A team, but it feels woeful and I'm getting hammered. The worst thing Ronaldo's price has further dropped so I'm looking at a massive loss to sell on.

Soldato
I think I've just learnt to play the game and enjoy it for what it is. I only play the weekend league now as rivals is tragic and there's much more bs that goes on. The content EA keep dropping though is good and it has me making teams trading and doing objectives through the week atm.

Caporegime
It's the inconsistency that is what makes it terrible.

They are blaming connection issues.

I don't have any issues with any other games. So why does only 1 game in 100 play smoothly? As in when I take control of my players they feel sluggish, have difficulty turning, can't drive as they should be doing. Then you play that 1 game where they turn up and think what is going on.

I have a 350mb connection. I get low pings in cs go and apex legends on PC. Yet I have connection issues in 99% of fifa matches.

It's the game and servers fault not us like they think it is.

Soldato
God this game is frustrating. Best finish last worst this. I've not come across a remotely ok side they're all way better than mine. Just not fun this weekend. If I could trade in my untradables for half of what they cost I'd be happy. Won't be long until I've sold up and concentrate on golf season instead

Soldato
I was hoping getting Ronaldo would restart some enthusiasm in the game but it's been a disaster, I'm not sure if it's because I had a fairly strong 'meta' team prior and now just your bog standard decent Calcio A team, but it feels woeful and I'm getting hammered. The worst thing Ronaldo's price has further dropped so I'm looking at a massive loss to sell on.

Doesn't help that he is dull as dishwater this year and no way as effective as Baby R9, Prime Socrates, 92 Ibra etc .

Started wl about 11pm last night, by v3am I was somehow 8-1, ended up about 8-5 at 5am! Not pulled a Fifa all nighter in ages, now I remember why

Hoping to be able to pull 3 wins today to get qualified for next week, been looking at changes to make all week and still can't think of anything worthwhile!

Last edited:
Caporegime
Doesn't help that he is dull as dishwater this year and no way as effective as Baby R9, Prime Socrates, 92 Ibra etc .

Started wl about 11pm last night, by v3am I was somehow 8-1, ended up about 8-5 at 5am! Not pulled a Fifa all nighter in ages, now I remember why

Hoping to be able to pull 3 wins today to get qualified for next week, been looking at changes to make all week and still can't think of anything worthwhile!

I thought the crucial 10 second break whilst you celebrate til the half way line would be enough to refresh your prowess for a goalscoring god like you to keep you going all night

Soldato
I'll be honest and say I enjoy this Fifa, despite hating it at the start.

Its a flawed game, every football game will be, but if you don't take it too seriously then there is fun to be had. If you're getting frustrated, turn it off.

Caporegime
I'll be honest and say I enjoy this Fifa, despite hating it at the start.

Its a flawed game, every football game will be, but if you don't take it too seriously then there is fun to be had. If you're getting frustrated, turn it off.

Tbh if I had your team I would enjoy it too. It's why they released these Optimus cards. How can you have TOTY players better than Prime Icons which have such a low drop rate?

If you had to play with a team worth say 1-2 million I'm sure you would notice immediately the big difference in the drop in quality especially late on in matches where stamina effects players to the point they can't do much.

kdd

kdd

Soldato
I have finally gotten used to Aubameyang up front, now have Europa League Mata, Lukaku and Aubameyang playing up front and it is working nicely.

Back
Top Bottom