FIFA 19

Ree

Ree

Associate
what work rates would you prefer? I don't like any of my defensive players having high attack work rates and any of my offensive having high defensive. but i like my middle cam to have med/med so he doesn't knacker himself off the ball.

ideally m/h if using him as cdm or his old h/h for box to box which he is suited to. the m/m will be fine though for a holding role plus instructions help.

Soldato
Messi is firing me towards Div 4, my style of play definitely suits having 2 agile hobbits up front. Learnt a few new tricks which js helping also, in particular the fake left go right i find is super effective but i never see anyone else use it.

I use that a fair bit, the old body feint/exit mostly with a winger/fullback when on the side edges of an opponent's area to try and get the opposing fullback out of the way.

Soldato
I've not used the OP Blanc, but the middle one was an absolute rock.

Its a bargain price, I'm just seeing what else drops before I commit.

Soldato
I'm tempted to do one of the icons just to swap out my crespo he's not been bad but with some of the cheaper cards about now I can just use that. Blanc should be better than Potm van dijk. Either go for blanc or try Mattheus. How many more top tier icons are left? Mattheus must be one of the top ones with socrstes

Caporegime
I'm tempted to do one of the icons just to swap out my crespo he's not been bad but with some of the cheaper cards about now I can just use that. Blanc should be better than Potm van dijk. Either go for blanc or try Mattheus. How many more top tier icons are left? Mattheus must be one of the top ones with socrstes

Lothar is only 5'9 better off with FB De Rossi or any other decent normal player than wasting millions on a tiny icon when a better player is like 200k.

Soldato
Lothar is only 5'9 better off with FB De Rossi or any other decent normal player than wasting millions on a tiny icon when a better player is like 200k.
Its fitting de Rossi in my team that makes im awkward. i'm not sure if the 5'9 is a problem as Kante is smaller. Sokrates is on the other end of the scale at 6'4 but can imagine hes really clumbsy

Soldato

Use him before you trash him, he was amazing as CM/CDM for me, height doesn't matter with all players, only those who have height as compensation for no jumping or agility, Lothar is simply brilliant.

In other news, PIM Puyol & prime Baresi is a surprisingly good pairing!

Soldato
Its fitting de Rossi in my team that makes im awkward. i'm not sure if the 5'9 is a problem as Kante is smaller. Sokrates is on the other end of the scale at 6'4 but can imagine hes really clumbsy

Socrates isn't clumsy at all, so smooth on the ball, quick with skills, genuinely Hazard-esque on the ball, just with longer legs!

Caporegime
Use him before you trash him, he was amazing as CM/CDM for me, height doesn't matter with all players, only those who have height as compensation for no jumping or agility, Lothar is simply brilliant.

In other news, PIM Puyol & prime Baresi is a surprisingly good pairing!

I am fully aware of this as I have the cheap kante (futmas torreira) in my team. However if I had the choice I would rather have SBC Doucoure instead of him in a heartbeat. As when it comes to defending corners, free kicks, crosses regardless of their jumping stat they are a liability.

It's why I got rid of UCL Allan for Can and De Rossi. I am now looking to get rid of Can for Koulibaly. If I had 1 million coins spare I'd have my end game teams today that I am aiming for.

Don
OP
Was trawling through the EA forums for some inspiration and came across a 352 thread, I actually like the formation but it's difficult to use so end up binning it after a while, I thought things couldn't be much worse with consistency so I'd give it a shot. This is my current team, everyone is on 10 chem apart from Bale who is on 8.

It's fun to use, it's rare you have a bank of 5 at the back but the wingers do get back, it just depends on how attacking your opposition is. Ronaldo at CAM has brought out the best in him too, just makes great runs, he has 28 in 34 but his record before this formation wasn't great at all.

It's not the formation to use if you're just bothered about winning, it's easily exploited by a good player but it's definitely competitive and you will score a shed load (also conceding a shed load) :D

Had to skimp on some players unfortunately, Neto is meh but needs must.

vrUF8ir.jpg

Caporegime
Was trawling through the EA forums for some inspiration and came across a 352 thread, I actually like the formation but it's difficult to use so end up binning it after a while, I thought things couldn't be much worse with consistency so I'd give it a shot. This is my current team, everyone is on 10 chem apart from Bale who is on 8.

It's fun to use, it's rare you have a bank of 5 at the back but the wingers do get back, it just depends on how attacking your opposition is. Ronaldo at CAM has brought out the best in him too, just makes great runs, he has 28 in 34 but his record before this formation wasn't great at all.

It's not the formation to use if you're just bothered about winning, it's easily exploited by a good player but it's definitely competitive and you will score a shed load (also conceding a shed load) :D

Had to skimp on some players unfortunately, Neto is meh but needs must.

vrUF8ir.jpg

there is a trade off for every formation and custom tactic. where you gain more attacking power you will lose defensive cover. after all there is only 11 players on the pitch, ideally for the ultimate formation there would be 12.

when i see someone attacking with their full backs i know i'm going to have to keep things very tight at the back and just wait for the second half when they will be knackered. so i trade off losing the first half to dominate the second half with them being able to do nothing about it.

if i saw someone with 3 atb it's going to be a field day for my wingers however not so much for my defensive midfield who will be chasing ghosts. the strength is in the passing game where if you have the ball your opponent can't exploit your weak back line.

It helps though if you have 3 of the best defenders in the game atb. TOTY Varane, TOTY Ramos and Prime Maldini for instance. I would use Maldini in the middle and the 2 TOTY defenders out wide because of their 99 stamina.

Back
Top Bottom