FIFA Best young player award - ROO NEEDS YOU!!!

Associate
There is a very real danger that Cristiano Ronaldo will be voted the fans' best young player at the World Cup despite his pouting,diving,pretty boy antics designed mainly to get himself a lucrative transfer to Real Madrid and thus avoid the good kicking he deserves from Wayne Rooney at Manchester United training.

He is currently 1st in the FIFA voting just ahead of Luis Valencia of Ecuador. Please can everyone go to
http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/bypa/eligible.html
and do the decent thing by voting for Valencia. It doesn't matter who you support or if you haven't seen them play, just stop Ronaldo.

Takes 30 seconds...You know it makes sense!!!!

Don
the last thing I would do is vote for Rooney , Ronaldos behaviour may hice been poor but Rooney can't really blame anyone but himself for getting sent off

Caporegime
Theo WALCOTT (ENG)
bar.gif
0%2824rofl?
2824 votes!

Caporegime
Spawn said:
Done and voted for Fabregas, coudlnt really see anyone else i would have went for tbh. As long as Ronaldo doesnt win it...i dont really care who wins tbh:p

then why vote fabregas?
the only real contender is valencia. a vote for anyone else is a vote for ronaldo :p

Caporegime
Morba said:
then why vote fabregas?
the only real contender is valencia. a vote for anyone else is a vote for ronaldo :p

Ummm cos i like Fabregas quite a bit actually but seeing as Torres wasnt on there, he was the next best choice.
As far as im concerned, i didnt vote for ronaldo so i did my bit;)

Back
Top Bottom