FIFA World Cup 2018 - GROUP A [Russia, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Uruguay - 14/15/19/20/25 June] **spoiler

Caporegime
Difficult to decide which country to like least here!

Just thinking the same. Paddy Power are running a 'From Russia with love' campaign, whereby they'll donate £10k for every goal Russia score to a charity combating homophobia in sport :D. So I guess a drubbing against SA is a good result as they get battered and tends of thousands gets raised for charity.

Edit:

wvs9za.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
Just thinking the same. Paddy Power are running a 'From Russia with love' campaign, whereby they'll donate £10k for every goal Russia score to a charity combating homophobia in sport :D. So I guess a drubbing against SA is a good result as they get battered and tends of thousands gets raised for charity.

Top trolling!

My prediction of 2-1 in work's World Cup prediction game is looking shaky!

Caporegime
None of the Saudi players are proper professionals they all play in Saudi league. They are making Russia look good and Russia don't exactly have any quality in their side.

Their needs to be some sort of Co efficient in place. Italy, Netherlands etc don't make it in but Diddy teams like Panama and Saudi do?

Back
Top Bottom