FIFA World Cup 2018 - GROUP F [Germany, Mexico, Sweden, Korea Republic - 17/18/23/27 June] **spoiler

Soldato
Sane left out of Germany squad. Wow

That is just insane. He's arguably got to be one of the most talented players in the world at (and below) his age group, and to hit 14 goals and 19 assists in his second season in the Premier League at his age is quite incredible. I actually hope it comes back to bite Low on the arse as it's a crazy decision.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Quite amazing. Sane is something different from the rest of the Germany team and he has had a brilliant season. One of Citys best players and one of the few that broke down teams who dug in deep and defended well.

Man of Honour
Müller, Reus and Draxler can all play on the wing. As good as Sane has been for City he's failed to impress with the NT, his solitary assist coming in a 5-1 win against Azerbaijan .

According to Löw it was between Sané and Brandt, Brandt had a decent Confed Cup and is seemingly being rewarded for it.

IfmNHlB.jpg

Not exactly short on talent :p

Associate
Won't the main question be how many goals Muller scores rather than why Sane was left out? ;)

Going to be an interesting group for me, specially the game against Mexico will be interesting as I think Sweden will compete with them for the second place in the group.

Don
Müller, Reus and Draxler can all play on the wing.

All slow players, Reus is past it and no doubt will get injured, again. Probably one of the worse German squads for some time. Gomez! At least Mustafi isn’t there.

Even if Sane didn’t start, what an impact sub to have with his pace. Bizarre decision and one I’m sure Low will regret.

Associate
I really like to midfield options for Germany. Khedira is quality and ridiculously underrated. Kroos controls the tempo of games. Gundogan is another who doesn't get the recognition he deserved perhaps due to playing second fiddle to De Bruyne. Draxler will want to show what he can do and he can do a hell of a lot on his day.

I've put a tenner on France though haha!

Permabanned
It is very possible this German team will have problems.... The preparation games showed their weakness - losses versus Brasil and Austria, and very dull 2:1 win over Saudi Arabia :eek:

Back
Top Bottom