FIFA World Cup 2018 - GROUP G [Belgium, Panama, Tunisia, England - 18/23/24/28 June] **spoilers**

Caporegime
Just pleased it isn't in a hot climate as I could actually see us struggling against Tunisia and Panama otherwise. Every time I see the squad I just think what on earth happened to our midfield players, even with the "golden generation" we struggled (some blame on managers at the time).

Soldato
Out of curiosity, what score did you predict vs Iceland? :p

England can lose to anyone on their day. I'm not sure the climate makes that much difference :p

Actually went for 1-1 against Iceland. They were a decent up and coming team that were playing well. I just don't see Panama or Tunisia threatening us but they'll be pretty stubborn to break down. Won't score many but doubt either will score against us.

Man of Honour
We should be able to make the QF, surely. We play someone from Group H if we make it that far and that group doesn't look too hot.

Though, who am I kidding. DDL probably. Scraping through with 2 pts if its even possible.

Caporegime
We should be able to make the QF, surely.
We've got zero proven, world-class players. Zero.

Kane's decent but even he's not proven world-class.

So frankly I don't see why any of those teams in our groups shouldn't give us a game; even beat us.

I don't think England are one of the better teams in this tournament. They're basically also-rans.

Caporegime
Kane could walk into virtually any team in the world, he's world class in my eyes. There's only Lewandowski who runs him close for the best 9 in the world imo.

We beat Tunisia and Panama unconvincingly then draw with Belgium (hopefully).

Last edited:
Caporegime
We need a player who will step up to the plate in a tournament for once, for about 15 years we've been crashing out of tournaments without so much as a whimper.

Back
Top Bottom