Film... (BBC) Cancelled - What to replace with?

Soldato
Hi All, not sure if everyone is aware but the BBC Film... show has been entirely cancelled.

Honestly I’m really annoyed and disappointed, I loved watching to catch up on award nominees and the less blockbustery films I may have missed.
Has anyone got any recommendations for a show to watch instead? It’s weird, I feel like the format was actually something safe as it’s not really been bettered by YouTubers yet, unlike everything else on BBC!

Soldato
Kermode 5Live if he's your cup of tea, when he does the show, not, the all too often stand-ins.

- personally detested Winkleman just a hired gun with no buy in.
... how the hell was she the highest paid (or something) ... even her shampoo advert is rubbsish ....is that enough bile

Soldato
Kermode's wrapped up the 'kermode uncut' portion of his YT output. Speculation he might be involved with a Film... replacement. He's denied- but he is doing a movies podcast, which is probably worth checking out

Associate
I quite enjoyed Film but haven't watched it for a couple years now as just don't have as much free time so hard to say I'm disappointed with this decision but I am. Hope they do bring out something to replace it. I watched a lot of enjoyable movies off the back of it that I'd probably otherwise not have seen.

Soldato
wouldn't listen to a word Commode says, hate the guy. as for films, just go and watch the trailer, i'm long past sitting through someone else's opinion about something, especially when it's not their money their spending and in some cases - like the daily mirror's reviews - it turned out the lazy **** didn't even go an see the films anyway.

Back
Top Bottom