Final Fantasy fans come quick (xbox360)

Associate
I'm really hoping this game is going to have the exploring/hidden features/size to Final Fantasy 7.
I really enjoy Enchanted Arms but the whole linear/no hidden stuff/can't find additional characters or weapons is a real let down.

The first vid of Lost Odyssey looks ace, unfortunately I'm in work and this vid is blocked :(

Associate
Chadd said:
or Blue Dragon, by the makers of FF isn't it?

Blue Dragon is made by Mistwalker, who incidently are also making Lost Odyssey i believe.

Final Fantasy creator Hironobu Sakaguchi created this development studio with the help of other former Square employees including Nobuo Uematsu. Nothing to do with squaresoft or FF anymore.

Soldato
Since there are so many ex-squaresoft guys behind it, it probably will be very good. But it alone, without the Final Fantasy name isn't quite enough to make me buy a 360. Maybe if I get off my arse and make some money.

Soldato
The director is the same on both Lost Odyssey and Blue Dragon, as is the guy doing the music (Nobuo Uematsu, who did all the main FF titles' music), but whereas Lost Odyssey is based on a book apparently, whereas Blue Dragon is original.

To quote where I'm stealing all this information from, on Lost Odyssey:
Furthermore, there will indeed exist many ways to play the game -- there are a total of eight main characters, four of whom are immortal, and four of whom are not. The four mortals may, during the course of the game, die due to your mistakes in strategy, altering the story's ending. The real challenge is to keep them all alive.
http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?o...k=view&id=3877&Itemid=2&limit=1&limitstart=13

Both of them could be very, very good. :)

Back
Top Bottom