Final Fantasy iOS Games

Soldato
Hi Guys

I've been tempted with getting some of the Final Fantasy iOS ports (1-6) for my iPad. I was just wondering what peoples thoughts were on their quality. I just fancy something I can have on the iPad and carry around to play when I'm out and about but have time to kill.

Associate
I have 7 and 9 on my iPhone, have sunk at least 15 hours on both, just hop on for an hour or so whenever I feel like it, it’s great nostalgia!

Soldato
OP
I bought FF4 in the end which has had a decent revamp for the DS edition apparently. I'm enjoying it. The gameplay is a bit old school but the plot is great and the visuals good.

I had been considering the 1-6 bundle but reviews put me off 1-3 and 4+ so didn't bother. I might give FF6 a go as that has high praise too. Will look out for offers on App store, 7 and 9 were great on the PS1 so would be tempted with those in the future.

Associate
I've played through 6 a few times with one of them being on my old 3rd gen ipad. It was excellent and every bit as enjoyable as on the playstation and PC versions I played.

Soldato
OP
Thx for the feedback. I may give FF6 ago when I’ve finished FF4. I also bought FF7 in Steam sale. But I play them on different devices at different times. FF7 is just great from the get go. I’ll be interested to try FF6 because I think many rate it more highly.

Back
Top Bottom