Final Fantasy VII Remake Intergrade - Now on Steam & Epic Games

Soldato
So I already have the PS5 version of this. An improved frame rate wouldn't make me double dip......but Ultrawide support would.

However typically SE havent been great in this respect with their PC ports.

I cant find any literature to see if this has been mentioned etc.

Associate
Got so excited seeing this pop up. Then realised it is only on Epic.
And £69.99 seems a bit pricey. Not much more to buy a second hand PS4 to play it on, But I have waited this long.

But I finish work on the 17th, it's almost as if they planned it like this. My daughter doesn't finish school untill the 22nd. So could have 2 days free to play this.

Soldato
This, EPIC was the first store to do exclusives on PC platforms (excluding the others own games on their own launchers). And the EPIC launcher it's self is so gash, so I'll just find this via alternative means.
Really? There are thousands of steam games that are not on any other store. The mental gymnastics that steam fanboys go through....

EGS and other storefronts are free small pieces of software, get over it. I want different storefronts to fight for my £ and to fight for game devs. Wanting a steam monopoly is the dumbest thing.

Soldato
Really? There are thousands of steam games that are not on any other store. The mental gymnastics that steam fanboys go through....

EGS and other storefronts are free small pieces of software, get over it. I want different storefronts to fight for my £ and to fight for game devs. Wanting a steam monopoly is the dumbest thing.

Exactly, monopolies are bad for consusmers.

The amount of crying that goes on about having to use different store fronts and launchers is absolutely laughable, such babies, how do they cope with buying things elsewhere online, or IRL?

I love EPIC so much free entertainment, what have STEAM ever given me for free over the last 20 years? next to nothing, yet people idolise it.

Caporegime
Yeah I laughed hard at the price. Zero chance I would ever pay that for a game.
Strangely it doesn't seem to be the first thing many other people picked up on judging previous replies.

I guess high prices are normalised, collectors editions of other games for 129 etc must have done that.

Soldato
OP
When they say it's Epic exclusive I presume it's for a limited period of time?

Yes, at a minimum 6 months but most likely a year until we see it on Steam.

£70 includes the Yuffie DLC that was released earlier this year. Also with the EGS sale starting next week or so I wouldn’t be surprised to see a small discount plus we should get a £10 coupon on top if we go by previous years.

Associate
Brilliant game but i wont be spending £70 on it again unless its the next part of the remake which i am desperately waiting for:rolleyes: I purchased when it 1st came out on PS4 ( £50 ) then got the free upgrade to PS5 which is nice but then had to pay £16 or so for the DLC which is included in this . I cant see the PC offering enough of an upgrade too spend out again considering i have completed it on both normal and hard but will maybe have a look when ever it goes on sale one day . If i hadn't played it on PS5 though i would purchase this for £70 as having played the game it has enough content just about to say i got my moneys worth out of it and is a very enjoyable game .

Soldato
OP
Brilliant game but i wont be spending £70 on it again unless its the next part of the remake which i am desperately waiting for:rolleyes: I purchased when it 1st came out on PS4 ( £50 ) then got the free upgrade to PS5 which is nice but then had to pay £16 or so for the DLC which is included in this . I cant see the PC offering enough of an upgrade too spend out again considering i have completed it on both normal and hard but will maybe have a look when ever it goes on sale one day . If i hadn't played it on PS5 though i would purchase this for £70 as having played the game it has enough content just about to say i got my moneys worth out of it and is a very enjoyable game .

I mean I don't really want to go there because... but one of the reasons people want it on PC is the mod community.

Caporegime
Exactly, monopolies are bad for consusmers.

The amount of crying that goes on about having to use different store fronts and launchers is absolutely laughable, such babies, how do they cope with buying things elsewhere online, or IRL?

I love EPIC so much free entertainment, what have STEAM ever given me for free over the last 20 years? next to nothing, yet people idolise it.

What a load of nonsense. If Epic were confident in their store they wouldn't be snapping up exclusivity and let games go anywhere they want. But it turns out the only way they can get people to log in is by giving free games away and getting exclusives.

And you'll end up laughing the other side of your face by the end of the decade when the Epic Games Store shuts up shop and you've lost all your purchases.

Back
Top Bottom