Final Fantasy VII - "Remake"

Soldato
Enjoyed the demo ! It’s great that Biggs, wedge and Jessie are more fleshed out this time around. Looking forward to playing the release next month (?) !

Soldato
Enjoyed the demo ! It’s great that Biggs, wedge and Jessie are more fleshed out this time around. Looking forward to playing the release next month (?) !

I thought Biggs and Wedge had the same lines from the original (may be mistaken) but they've made Jessie a full fledged character which was nice.

They've confirmed Red XIII isn't playable :(

Soldato
I thought Biggs and Wedge had the same lines from the original (may be mistaken) but they've made Jessie a full fledged character which was nice.

They've confirmed Red XIII isn't playable :(

Hes got to be hasnt he? wasnt he a forced character in the elevator battle escaping shinra tower?

Associate
I found the combat interesting but felt like it belonged in a different game, hoping the Classic Mode in the release version makes for a better experience.
I also couldn't stand the voice acting for some of the characters, it put me completely off... I'm not sure I could play an entire game with those voices and not be force to mute the game.

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
That's what I've just done.
I'm at Cosmo Canyon already.
Last played it when it came out on steam and before that around 2009 on a PSP. Knowing this was coming out I decided not to play so the experience feels more fresh. Though I actually may just play it again after playing the first part of the remake.

Does anyone know how long apart each installment will be and will it be 3 installments? Hopefully not more than 2 years apart. 1 year apart would be awesome.

Associate
No playable Red!? What the actual,.......!

He's a key part of the game, how will Cosmo Canyon and Grandpa fit in. That part of the game was really good. Cosmo Canyon music is one of the best tracks also. Anyone remember the last scene in the game is Red overlooking the land with his kids?

Associate
I'm fairly certain they were just meaning that he's not playable in this chapter, it'd be mad to drop out the ability to play as one of the core characters when a decent amount of the story revolves around their hometown.

Caporegime
No playable Red!? What the actual,.......!

He's a key part of the game, how will Cosmo Canyon and Grandpa fit in. That part of the game was really good. Cosmo Canyon music is one of the best tracks also. Anyone remember the last scene in the game is Red overlooking the land with his kids?

None of this is in the game it's only up to end of Midgar.

It's hilarious that this game is out in a month's time and people have almost no idea it's not the full game.

Associate
Shame about Red as you are forced to use him in the Shinra Tower, guess that pretty much kills any hopes they were going to throw a swerve and went past Midgar.

I played the demo @ EGX so will be skipping the store demo and just jump in on full release. FFVII is my favorite game of all time and i am massively hyped for this remake.

Soldato
Had a bit more of a read, he isn't playable on the first game, but will be available to play in the later chapters (however many there is)

They've said he gets introduced so late on that they felt they couldn't build up the character enough so he will be AI controlled in your party in this chapter.

So at least he isn't permanently removed I guess.

Back
Top Bottom