• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

FINALLY A DEAL ON GPU'S - IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG (NVIDIA 3060 & 3060Ti) !!

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Its actually a shock to be able to offer a deal on GPU's, don't be surprised if they sell out or get pulled but lets keep the faith and here are some very nice deals on 3060 and 3060Ti, they may not be quite at the FE prices but thats unlikely to ever happen with AIB cards, but they are pretty close and certainly a huge amount closer than compared to recent times.

These are pre-order special, so prices could indeed rise when stock lands, so be warned, snooze and you miss out, I am pushing for more deals from other brands so hopefully there shall be more to come, but no promises, but lets get things started with this trio of cards from Inno3D. :)

Inno3D GeForce RTX 3060 Twin X2 OC LHR 12GB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £359.99 inc VAT

N30602-12D6X-11902120H, Boost Clock: 1792MHz, Memory 12GB 15000MHz GDDR6, Cuda Cores: 3584, VR Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, NVIDIA Ampere, 8nm Process, Real-Time Ray Tracing, 2 Years Warranty.

Only £359.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Inno3D GeForce RTX 3060Ti Twin X2 LHR 8GB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £419.99 inc VAT

N306T2-08D6-119032DH, Boost Clock: 1665MHz, Memory 8GB 14000MHz GDDR6, Cuda Cores: 4864, VR Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, NVIDIA Ampere, 8nm Process, Real-Time Ray Tracing, 2 Years Warranty.

Only £419.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Inno3D GeForce RTX 3060Ti Twin X2 OC LHR 8GB GDDR6 PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £439.99 inc VAT

N306T2-08D6X-119032DH, Boost Clock: 1680MHz, Memory 8GB 14000MHz GDDR6, Cuda Cores: 4864, VR Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, NVIDIA Ampere, 8nm Process, Real-Time Ray Tracing, 2 Years Warranty.

Only £439.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
Bloody hell Gibbo :D i was only just commenting the other day we should see prices back to normal by year end but now wow! Good work Gibbo keep them deals coming in.

Yeah gotta be damn fast, already I think miners might be hoovering up a lot of the stock as not all AIB's are coming back to me which is a shame, I was pushing for lower but so far this is best, but cannot complain considering the 3060Ti's have dropped from £600 to near £400 and the 3060 from £500 to £350 is a big improvement in the right direction and not far from the MSRP of £299 and £369 for none OC parts.

OcUK Staff
OP
Oh damn. I'm holding out for a 3070ti but I'm really tempted to take the performance hit at those prices.

Rumour is that 3070 and above over next month or two will go very short again potentially as their seems a huge focus from NVIDIA on 3060 and 3060Ti to get true volume going again as its this segment that is the true bread and butter for the GPU makers as its what they sell millions off and of course peak season is coming around where SI volumes will explode again and these will be the key products for SI.

Associate
Good prices if they do come in without going up. I'd have been all over the 3060 Ti if I hadn't got an FE last week!

Edit: Great to see they are all low hash rate as well :D

OcUK Staff
OP
Good prices if they do come in without going up. I'd have been all over the 3060 Ti if I hadn't got an FE last week!

Edit: Great to see they are all low hash rate as well :D

Pre-order one then, that way you will get one at the price. :)

I can tell you that so far between those three cards listed we have already sold 50+ and all orders are 1pc per customer and were only selling to UK only.
This is best price in Europe full stop, everybody wants them! :D

We have not promoted anywhere yet, just this forum, soon we will push more if we need to sell, fingers crossed we will be getting around 5000 units. :)

Associate

I can tell you that so far between those three cards listed we have already sold 50+ and all orders are 1pc per customer and were only selling to UK only.

We have not promoted anywhere yet, just this forum, soon we will push more if we need to sell, fingers crossed we will be getting around 5000 units. :)

Oh sorry, maybe I misunderstood what you meant here?

"These are pre-order special, so prices could indeed rise when stock lands, so be warned"

I read this as the price may rise after placing the preorder. Apologies if not!

OcUK Staff
OP
Oh sorry, maybe I misunderstood what you meant here?

"These are pre-order special, so prices could indeed rise when stock lands, so be warned"

I read this as the price may rise after placing the preorder. Apologies if not!

Yes online price might go up, but if you order now, you get at this price, we honour the back orders at listed price.

Don

If a friend from germany wanted one would you ship one to germany or is it still just uk and ireland?

Or would caseking ur sister site offer the same deal?

Back
Top Bottom