First birthday present to girlfriend

Soldato
Ignore the virgins on this forum, 2nd hand laptop is a great idea. All you need to do is give it a clean down with a wet wipe, stick some hello kitty stickers on it or something equally girly... Install a fresh copy of vista and set her up with an account using her pet name as login (set password to iloveyou123)... Add a picture of you 2 together as the wallpaper... Oh and when you give it to her (the laptop) tell her than it must be referred to as 'lovetop'. Trust me.
Hahaha you fool. I really hope this is a troll cos any girl on the planet would run a mile if this happened and the worst part about it is that it will be for the reason you gave her a "used" present. Its basically the same as slapping her around the chops.

Associate
Hahaha you fool. I really hope this is a troll cos any girl on the planet would run a mile if this happened and the worst part about it is that it will be for the reason you gave her a "used" present. Its basically the same as slapping her around the chops.
You've not met rubberduck have you...

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Take her out for a nice meal, have some cocktails and make her feel special. Plant a box of chocolates on the bed before you go out, so that when you get back mashed you can have some fun munching on them ;):cool:

A day or so later offer your second hand laptop as a "thought you might like this..." gesture.

Caporegime
She got you nothing for your birthday?

I don't care if you had only been seeing her a month, that's crap. Unless you hadn't told her it's your birthday then that's fair enough, but if she knew it was your birthday? Nah.

bRdHhCV.gif

Soldato
No, a second hand laptop isnt the best of ideas, but I dont see why half the people in this tread are flaming you for suggesting it. You asked in here for advice, not abuse.

Glad to see you went for the theatre option nether the less :)

Soldato
@Guest2 Seriously dude, a second hand laptop for her birthday? Come on! Just give her the laptop because she needs one, and then get her a proper birthday gift. Leeds has a great theatre that's got a lot of shows on. Sure, the West End is the pinnacle, but you could easily look closer to home and have a good evening out in Leeds (even though I don't really like the place!). A meal out and then to the theatre would be very enjoyable even if you don't like shows yourself.

What sort of food does she like? There are loads of great restaurants in Leeds. You're quite spoiled for choice there! Or, you could come over to York and have an even better night out :) Great food, we've got a decent theatre, you could even stay over and then take in the sights the next day and it'll be far cheaper than £500 that you'd be looking at for London :)

Back
Top Bottom