First build gone amazingly well. still couple questions ??

Associate
OK i started on here a couple months ago with lots of questions many of you gave great responses to them , thanks :D

MY build :)
gaming case with 4 built in fansand green leds.
Eah5770
corsair 650 watt psu
1000 seagate hd
400 gb wd hd
80 gb hd
Asus m5a97 pro motherboard
4gb kingston 1600mhz ram (will upgrade at some point)
Amd fx 4100 cpu at 4.00ghz
2 pioneer disk drives
win 7
cyborg v.5 gaming keyboard
Creative 2.1 speakers
Lg flatron e2260 monitor;)

By searching around i managed to get all this for around 550£
Think i done amazing getting 40-50 fps in skyrim (with hd textures) in large areas and stable 35 in bf3 both on ultra and even higher in fallout 3.

Overall think i done well, and showed you can build a gaming rig on a budget that performs very well, considering some people said bf3 would be unplayable.

However i still have a couple questions?
Why is my card doing so well ? considering it can be bought for around £50 its not oc'd ? i Was going to upgrade to a Hd5850 or 5870 but i dont think the improvement will justify it, mabye another 5770 in crossfire ?

And anyone else having problems mounting the A50 corsair cpu cooler, my one wont fit on to my board ? even though it came from overclockers with it? currently using a cheaper cpu although my pc is very cold to the touch,just would be nice to use it since i paid for it ?

sorry for my spelling mistakes just finished a 7 hour shift on skyrim. :o
thanks chulainn :p

Associate
What reolution are you playing at? Do you have AA/AF on etc..?? How are your measuring your FPS with Fraps? Fallout 3 has very low requirments as does skyrim tbh never payed BF3 but it seems to need powerfull hardware for decent fps and high settings.

Back
Top Bottom