** FIRST GLORIOUS GAVE YOU THE O NOW THEY ARE GIVING YOU THE D (MOUSE) **

OcUK Staff
So some product images and a few sparse details have leaked about the launch of a new Glorious PC Gaming Race mouse. To be released sometime in December.

I've managed to find pics for the Matte Black version and so have made a pre-order page. When we get some more info I'll expand the listing and add the rest of the range.

For now it looks like there will be Matte and Glossy versions of Black and White Model D's. They'll come in under 69g, have lots of holey goodness and have RGB, PTFE slides and be priced at £49.99!

You can pre-order at the link below but some details may be subject to change and you can not currently preorder white Glossy/Matte or Black Glossy.

Glorious PC Gaming Race Model D USB RGB Optical Gaming Mouse - Matte Black @ £49.95 inc VAT

Glorious PC Gaming Race Model D USB RGB Optical Gaming Mouse - Glossy Black, More info coming soon

Only £49.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Associate
Never had an ergo mouse so I'm hyped to give this a try. I'm still contemplating a Model O- too. They're doing a mouse for each letter of ODIN so I'm guessing we'll get a wireless mouse and maybe an mmo mouse.

Associate
Never had an ergo mouse so I'm hyped to give this a try. I'm still contemplating a Model O- too. They're doing a mouse for each letter of ODIN so I'm guessing we'll get a wireless mouse and maybe an mmo mouse.
Yeah can't wait for wireless! fingers crossed. Not a fan of ergos so thankfully my wallet is safe

Soldato
I think wireless will be the end for most lol. I've just seen the model o- in stock somewhere but don't know whether to wait now.

Wireless will be tricky as they need to ensure there's a constant poll and connection between the mouse and receiver. I bought a brand new steelseries 650 wireless and promptly returned it. It was absolutely awful. Input lag and stuttering made it impossible to use. Promptly reconnected my M65.

I have heard however that logitech have managed to create quite a decent wireless mouse with the G503 lightspeed - I'm interested but loathed to try it given my history with "gaming" wireless mice.

Anywho...it'll be interesting to see what they come up with.

Associate
I bought a G903 lightspeed as my first mouse back in May and Logitech seemed to have nailed their wireless tech, its too big for me so I'm trying to sell it but I hear nothing but good things about their wireless mice. If the G Pro wireless gets this rumoured revision I keep hearing about I'd like to try one of them too.

Associate
lol can't believe they went with that hole pattern. after all the "give you the D" memes on Reddit. fair play xD

Associate
I think I'll pre order one because it does look like an interesting shape, some are saying its a clone of a Zowie mice but I can't recall which one. I find that every mouse that gets announced by all these different companies I want! I may have a problem.

Associate
Ah good to know, I can at least sound like I know what I'm talking about if someone starts whinging its a clone. I saw that the CoolerMaster MM710 is getting an RGB version soon too. Too many mice to keep track of.

Soldato
Recently bought a "O" after nearly getting a "O-", it's perfect for my hand size coming from a Logitech 903 and before that a 502, the best mouse I have owned to date, got it in shiny white and it's so nice to touch, so silky smooth, 10/10

Associate
That has all but confirmed I need to get an O- if I do get an O ;) I was also going to go for glossy white but seen people whinging about it but the coatings on the G903 and UL2 are both matte and they feel weird to me.

Back
Top Bottom