first movie you watched at the cinema

Associate
I have a feeling it might have been TMNT for me as well. I remember getting the soundtrack on cassette, I think for Christmas, and listening to it a LOT.

Soldato
What a first film to see, classic!

Mine was Empire of the sun circa 1987 iirc

Yeh I can vaguely remember bits of that day, I lost my money that day, probably 20p or 50p, I had put it on a piano key and there was a big hullabaloo as we were going to be late but we found it eventually, i would have been 5 or 6.

Soldato
This possibly isn’t it but the first film I can remember seeing at the cinema was Star Wars in December 1977 when I was 10. I must have been to the cinema before that but that’s the first film I can remember going to see.

Soldato
Lucky boy!

I was eleven, me and my brother were conned. Mum and dad told us we were looking for a new house (boring) in the centre of Wolverhampton, nooo!
Ended up in some back street which turned out to be the rear of the cinema. Turned out to be an amazing surprise.

Associate
The Empire Strikes Back (1980)

Blew me away, I was 4 and will never forget the trailer and toy advert for the AT-AT - I knew nothing of the Star Wars universe, but following this film was hooked!

Flash Gordon of the same year was my second, I remember Peter Duncan from Blue Peter starred. Incredible to think a presenter of a kids show would feature in a film!

Back
Top Bottom