Five-year-old boy banned from church playgroup because he likes to wear princess dresses.

Soldato
Link - Daily Fail

This caught my attention, what a cracking story.

I personally can't see a problem with this, I mean.. why wouldn't a bunch of Religious parents want their children mixing with a Cross Dressing 5 year old? :rolleyes:

Soldato
Look at the 'Sharpie Marker eyebrowed, Trout-Pout, Katie Price' Wannabee mother he has!! :confused:

It's not him they don't want coming to Play Group!, It her Scaring all the other 5 year olds!!! :eek:

Soldato
Meh, the church has a long standing history of intolerance and stomping all over the rights of those who don't conform, what do the parents expect?

And yeah, the mum looks like trash :p

Edit: what exactly are "gender appropriate" clothes?

Maybe get him to wear a kilt?

"She said: 'Georgina's son is still allowed to attend Buzz Children's Club but has been asked to wear clothing of the gender stated on his registration form"

Or easy solution, re-register him as a girl...

Last edited:
Associate

What's 'good'? The fact he has been banned from the playgroup or the fact he likes to dress as a princess?

I think it's pretty wrong to ban him from the playgroup.

Plus he's only 5 years old, could be just a fad he's going through.

Soldato
"She said: 'Georgina's son is still allowed to attend Buzz Children's Club but has been asked to wear clothing of the gender stated on his registration form"

wtf! This makes absolutely no sense. They shouldn't be letting girls wear trousers to the playgroup, by that logic.

Caporegime
Looks like the mum has had a few plastic surgery jobs done in her time :p Most likely the mum wanted another girl, got a boy and now puts him in girls clothes

Brain Washing

Back
Top Bottom