Flabbergasted..

Soldato
Walking to the shops not an hour ago i was accosted by a group of what i percieved to be polish blokes asking for cigarettes. The reason i was going to the shop was to buy fags and i had none on me. I told them this and assumed that was it. Unfortunately for me that was not the end of it and i got a bottle thrown at me and one shouted " f off back to pakistan you black pa**, we kill you for fun in my country!" I hoofed it though i doubt they were going to carry it further and took another route home.

Points to be made:
I was born here.
My parents are from the Caribbean, i only 'look' asian
I didn't ask for this crap.

What the hell is happening to London?!:( Should i even report this to anyone or just let it go as part of daily life now?

Man of Honour
That sucks and sorry to hear that. Did you phone the police though? if you didn't things will never improve. Even if they aren't arrested this time. It will be logged and used in the future.

Permabanned
Chill Winston.

Lemme tek owt me Ganja and lets all have a lickle toot.

Believe me nuh man, better dan de bumberclart Cabbage you rahseed Polski's smoke, init nuh man?

And then casually walk away with a Bob Marley sound track in your head, it is the only way to deal with these Polish reprobates.

Soldato
jeez, it's a sad state of affairs, but yea, I'd report it to your local station just so they're aware that it's a problem in the area, else you'll just get more and more abuse :/

Soldato
Chill Winston.

Lemme tek owt me Ganja and lets all have a lickle toot.

Believe me nuh man, better dan de bumberclart Cabbage you rahseed Polski's smoke, init nuh man?

And then casually walk away with a Bob Marley sound track in your head, it is the only way to deal with these Polish reprobates.

Accent is spot on :D

Soldato
speak for your own area. london isnt england. its always been bad because of the many different ethnic groups and nationalities

I recently moved back to here from Bangkok, and I am nothing less than dissapointed with this country. My own area or otherwise. This place has become little more than a joke.

Back
Top Bottom