Flood (ITV)

Caporegime
OP
I was going to be sick when that Prof was looking through the paper and doing work with all that dramatic music and the camera cuts.

Also why do we need to know what the time is?!?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Token American woman and love interest for the American audience as/when it's sold over there..

Off hand, does annyone know what to do if the situation happens? Me and the wife were just talking and we don't know specifically where the nearest high ground is around here (we could guess though) and I thought each local area had an emergency alarm but I can't find out anything from the local council's (Basingstoke, N.Hampshire) web site.. or if we were to get the three minute warning, other than the TV how would we know :/

Associate
ITV really do know how to bring out the worst in people don't they; Carlyle and Suchet are reasonable actors but in this they're just ****ing awful.

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Since when has Carlyle had Gills then :p
I sat through it all contemplating life's annoyances knowing full well if it happened I'd have a better chance of getting a job :D

Soldato
Watched flood other night. They live btw! They should have blown up the Thames Barrier, total waste of a life trying to open the gates :D.

Opps sorry to spoil it :D

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
This on again tonight?

Yes but carlyle is dead but isn't really & everybody is going to die but there not really either & it's ok as the not really the prime minister only his not really deputy will sort it.
Who is the dark haired sort that hangs around the Dep, I am fancying her in an erotic way :D

Soldato
I can't begin to describe how bad it was but as soon as they decided to jump from the Thames Barrier into the raging torrent and then somehow got re-united downstream, I turned it off.:o

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
^^ That was the best bit for me :p calling each other & hearing each other as well as both getting to the same lamp post was comedy gold :p
I think maybe it's bad enough to be good :D

Back
Top Bottom