Fly tipping

Associate
What if he's only renting ? :D

Read the Tenancy agreement, it might specify whether you have to remove your personal belongings before leaving.

Even if that was the case it still wouldn't be fly tipping unless you buried it after leaving.
If you're doing that, you probably have bigger problems to worry about over being done for fly tipping.

Soldato
Actually it winds my goat when I see fly tipped stuff in Epping Forest! Such a beautiful place ruined by seeing peoples old bath tubs, cubboards and general **** laying about the place. I presume it's the tradies being cheaparses

Having lived in the area for many years, my money’s on the local caravan utilising nomadic travellers.

Man of Honour
I'm really not surprised there is so much fly tipping nowadays. I took a small bag of general rubble and an offcut of plasterboard to my local dump a few weeks ago and was charged almost £20. Although I appreciate that plasterboard has tight recycling requirements it was just a small offcut. The amount of waste for the £20 was just not in proportion at all. No wonder people regularly fly tip.

Caporegime
I'm really not surprised there is so much fly tipping nowadays. I took a small bag of general rubble and an offcut of plasterboard to my local dump a few weeks ago and was charged almost £20. Although I appreciate that plasterboard has tight recycling requirements it was just a small offcut. The amount of waste for the £20 was just not in proportion at all. No wonder people regularly fly tip.

Weird, we drove to out local recycling centre (which has landfill/tip options too) and recycled/dumped a car's worth for free.

Man of Honour
Weird, we drove to out local recycling centre (which has landfill/tip options too) and recycled/dumped a car's worth for free.
I think it depends on where you live. My 'recycling centre' (local dump) charges very differently to where my brother lives.

Man of Honour
No, it's recycling. People have done this for years.

As for fly tipping in general, It's disgusting that people actually go out of their way and tip in remote rural areas. There's a spot right in the middle of the country side where I run and there's always something been tipped there. Last year, someone tipped out used oil in barrels along the country lane at the back of where I live. Out of about a dozen, 4 of them split open. I shouldn't be surprised; humans are lazy **** and have no equilibrium with the natural world.

Capodecina
Soldato
Police have forced a man to retrieve a fridge he threw down a ravine near the southern Spanish city of Almeria.

A tweet posted by the Guardia Civil shows the unidentified man hauling the discarded fridge back up the hillside.

He was fined €45,000 (£41,000; $50,000) and made to dispose of the appliance appropriately.

An associate of the man filmed the fly-tipping incident and is heard in the clip joking about recycling as the fridge tumbles down the cliff. (LINK)
I wish the Police would do something like this in the UK - £41,000 would pay for a lot of CCTV.

Commissario
Police have forced a man to retrieve a fridge he threw down a ravine near the southern Spanish city of Almeria.

A tweet posted by the Guardia Civil shows the unidentified man hauling the discarded fridge back up the hillside.
I wonder if he then had a thanksgiving dinner that couldn't be beat and if it was Officer Obie that arrested him.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
Actually it winds my goat when I see fly tipped stuff in Epping Forest! Such a beautiful place ruined by seeing peoples old bath tubs, cubboards and general **** laying about the place. I presume it's the tradies being cheaparses
This is happening all over the country!! Building refuse bags dumped along country roads. Its the people doing up their houses on the cheap, shameful.

When I have ever fly tipped it was simply to throw some rubbish from my car (drink bottles etc.) into a passing skip, or bin. Never just out into the open.

These people have no respect for their country.

At least when someone has dumped a grow its soil and plants and degradable, but building waste??! Scum.

Now to jump back onto my dpf deleted oil burning high horse...

Back
Top Bottom