Foo Fighters To Play Wembley Stadium!

Associate
***IMPORTANT***

Gigsandtours.com - More General Admission Tickets on sale NOW!! (At 11:02pm 23rd Nov) Hurry! :) Saturday and Sunday!

Tickets On Sale Now!

Second Date Added (Friday 6th!)

Third Date To Go On Sale Today (Rumored)

Tickets Pretty Much Sold Out! (Still a few Level 5's and the odd Single Tickets). Although I assume more will be on sale during today and the days,weeks and months prior the concert.

Hi There

Foo Fighters are confirmed to play at the new Wembley Stadium.

Links:

Radio One - Foo Fighters Webpage

Wembley Stadium - Foo Fighters Webage

Additional Information:

Seating:

Ticketmaster Seating Chart

Apparently the stage will rotate and there will be "Runways" in each direction, seperating the standing crowd into four sections.

Please note, "Level 1" seating is Unreserved seating, meaning the people with Standing Tickets (General Admission) have the choice of seating down as they wish, although you cant save a space, if you get up, then someone can take it :)

Tickets:

Tickets are available at the normal retailers, including the following;

Ticketmaster
SeeTickets
Ticketline
GigsandTours

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Hiya.

In my opinion, nope :)

I dont think It will be an 20 minute jobby and there all gone, I think you will be able to pick them up that evening / few days after (For high tier) :D

Soldato
Anybody want my iTunes Pre-Sale Ticketmaster Password?

I'm not going to buy any tickets so who ever puts their hand up first gets it.

Associate
Dunno. I guessed they were nearer the stage so went for the expensive ones.
Or they're down the sides rather than at the ends.
The stage is going to be in the middle of the pitch so people at the ends will be a fair distance away so I figured they're the 'cheap' seats.

Associate
OP
Dunno. I guessed they were nearer the stage so went for the expensive ones.
Or they're down the sides rather than at the ends.
The stage is going to be in the middle of the pitch so people at the ends will be a fair distance away so I figured they're the 'cheap' seats.

True, although level 2 seats go all the way around aswell, are they not? Anywho, lets hope they are good!

Anywho, they have a great view (Sat in them myself) and are situated just infront of the "Private Boxes" :)

Associate
OP
Got my standing ticket!

I think this may be one recorded for DVD, especially as it will be live on Radio One.

Hiya. Would love to see that :)

Im still wondering if they will add a second date, usually do, but as its to do with Radio One maybe they wont, its always pain as I like to goto both :p

Back
Top Bottom