Football Banter Thread

Soldato
Ronaldo
Verratti
Pogba
David Luiz
Lloris

Verratti is probably the best buy on that list for only £2m lol.

Ronaldo could be swapped for Messi or Suarez though. Any of them would work well up front.

fez

fez

Caporegime
DEDdkUrXgAE7mUZ.jpg

@ManUtd are delighted to announce Armenian forward Henrikh Mkhitaryan is expecting twins.

Caporegime
Lol yes I heard the same ad and thought to myself, yes you are possibly the best person for this type of advert. Seeing as most of his career he has been injured. But looks like he never took the advice he's giving out now to get compensated:p

fez

fez

Caporegime
Jose's statement really concludes that he's only capable of winning with an open cheque book. Probably practises at home on FIFA with cheat code /cashlimit off

Really don't see what that statement has to do with anything. Quite amazing how people will interpret completely innocuous comments to fit their opinion of a manager. Its a pretty valid point. Top players used to go to big rich clubs for big money, now even small clubs have the money to throw £30m at a bang average one. Based on transfer fees this summer its a very relevant comment.

Net Worth: $68 Million ..er so no :p

Michael Owen is worth $68m! How! He didn't exactly have a long glittering career and he is an absolutely **** pundit, commentator and general tv personality.

Soldato
Jose's statement really concludes that he's only capable of winning with an open cheque book. Probably practises at home on FIFA with cheat code /cashlimit off
Didn't he win the Champions League with Porto tho... :p

I think at the big teams which he will always be at now there will always be stupid money available but he did prove his caliber at Porto first

Back
Top Bottom