Football Banter Thread

Soldato
Chuckled at Lallana pretty much assaulting an opposition player after getting bumped over for a header in the u23s, been watching a bit too much Taken on his break, looked like he was trying to snap his neck :p

Still, always good to see the senior squad members setting a good example for the youth squads.

Don
Looks like the above was true and the players were Jonny Evans, Gareth Barry, Jake Livermore and Boaz Myhill. Gareth Barry! The most professional player ever. That's the Pardew effect for you.

Soldato
I don't generally agree with curfews; I think adults should be treated like adults and be able to make sensible decisions. But rocking up at 5:30 when your curfew was midnight and you're rock bottom of the league seems incredibly disrespectful?

Soldato
I don't generally agree with curfews; I think adults should be treated like adults and be able to make sensible decisions. But rocking up at 5:30 when your curfew was midnight and you're rock bottom of the league seems incredibly disrespectful?

They've just demonstrated why curfews are necessary, apparently adults can't be trusted to behave like adults and make sensible decisions, so they do need to be treated like children :p

Caporegime

That would be the least of my concerns. Stealing a vehicle under the influence while trawling fast food joints would concern me more. I’d fire the driver and transfer list the rest, if anyone would take them.

Soldato
That would be the least of my concerns. Stealing a vehicle under the influence while trawling fast food joints would concern me more. I’d fire the driver and transfer list the rest, if anyone would take them.
Pffff, they've named three of them in today's squad, two are starting. The one that isn't in the squad is only because he's injured. West Brom don't give a ****, they just want to figure out what will be perceived as a reasonable but ultimately meaningless punishment so they can be seen to do something.

Back
Top Bottom