Football *Spoilers* 29th-30th March

Bloody hell, i know Villa never ever beat United, but wtf, they were meant to be gunning for fourth in a big way.

Where have you been the last few weeks?

Villa give up at some point in the season, usually before January.. just a bit delayed this year. Can't believe all the United fans in here worrying about us nicking a point, or worse, all 3. I know there's been a few shocks recently but lets be honest; you're by far the best team in the premiership, and a mid-table team like us that haven't won at OT for 25+ years is NEVER going to worry you.

I thought Villa would have put up some sort of fight but by the looks of it they've just given up, this was one of the games that I thought United might slip up on :(

Well that was awesome.
A goal and 3 assists for the best player in the World. C'est incredible!

Thought Carrick, Giggs, Tevez, Rooney and Ronaldo were fantastic today. Carrick, for me, is the best CM we have, he's utterly brilliant. Tevez ran things down til the final whistle. Rooney was everywhere and was brilliant. Ronaldo was... well... Ronaldo. Giggs' movement was at times, sublime (and his corners were crackers too).

Anderson was a star when he came on too, winning the ball, fantastic passing, penetrative running. Bossed Reo-Coker around at the end there too, loved it.

It could, and probably should have been more, but the best thing is another 4 goals on the Goal Difference, no injuries bar a knock on Giggs and another 3 points. That was an excellent performance. Hopefully we can replicate it on Tuesday night.

Birmingham to win
Arsenal to win
Man Utd to win
Portsmouth to win
Reading v Blackburn to draw
Sunderland to win

£2 @ 79.79

United to win
Arsenal to win
Portsmouth to win
West Brom to win

£5 @ 5.71

Not a bad day.

Finished Charlton 2 - 3 Wolves. :(

Leeroy Lita got an equaliser in 92nd min and Wolves got a winner in the 94th, very cruel and that has ended our season officially.

I do wish he wouldn't waste so many chances though :( Was an awesome team performance today though and was great to watch :D Love how Anderson didn't give up with Reo-Coker chasing him around the pitch, what a great attitude he's got :)

He scored 2, had one disallowed and put one JUST wide. Not exactly bad.

True but recently he's been one on one with the keeper and not scored 90% of the time (last few games that is). Frustrates me quite a bit even when we're winning :p

He does waste a few, but if you're talking about the two one-on-ones he had against Liverpool then I think that's overly harsh as they were fantastic saves and difficult opportunities.

Very pleased with today's game. Will Ronaldo ever stop? How has Anderson already settled and fitted it Man U's style already? Does Tevez ever run out of steam?

Thumbs up to the officials too. Spot on with the offsides and didn't whistle at every fight for the ball e.g. Anderson/Reo-Coker at the end there.

I do think Giggs is struggling to get that extra metre when reaching/running for the ball these days but he is still miles ahead of others.

Business as usual really.

Back
Top Bottom