Football *Spoilers* 29th-30th March

The pundits on Sky Sports were gang banging Ronaldo's back heel this morning. It was a good goal but no where near as good as I imagined it would be.

I think far too many people are becoming gay for Ronaldo. He scores a free kick, greatest free kick ever. Scores a back heel, greatest back heel ever.

He's an amazing talent and probably the best player in the world on current form but some people are going way over the top with the praise he's receiving for the littlest of things.

The freekick against Pompey and the back-heel where pretty special thats why

Especially to have the perception of the backheel in a pretty crowded 6 yard box

The thing is on this season's form especially - no one even comes close to his level of consistency and assists , without even considering he plays majority of games from the wing

My father said he gets more pleasure from (watching) Ronaldo than he does from my mother.
He's awesome.

What we see with Ronaldo is what we saw with Henry for years, constantly on the highlight reel, the difference is, one plays for us and is better :D

Is that reason enough to praise every little thing he does and would the pundits still be calling it 'one of the greatest back heels ever' if a player like Michael Brown or Robbie Savage had scored it?

When theres no one better yeh, then it makes the league look allot better and football in general, not that i really care lol i was just answering not debating.

Back
Top Bottom