Football **SPOILERS** 30th/31st January

Man of Honour
Denilson is 18. Considering his slight built he seems quite tough, which is good.

Disappointed again by Traore and Walcott. I think maybe they aren't ready for this level yet. Unfortunately with Ljungberg, Hleb, RvP and Baptista all injured he get used more than I would like.

Almunia pretty solid yet again, been very good of late, especially with his sweeping. Good example of how a keeper rushing out to clear through balls is fine is they have good timing and don't get caught in no-mans land.

How Ghaly managed to stay on the pitch for 130mins I'll never know. Disgraceful elbow on Senderos in the 1st minute and was involved in quite a few other incidents too.

Soldato
Chong Warrior said:
What is it with Spurs, are we cursed or something?

Every single time we have an important game we're always missing our best players. King, Berbatov, Lennon... same thing happened end of last season :(

I am a spurs fan but.............. really excuses just dont cut it with me england team always have same excuses , starting to thing we just arent good enough , as much as that pains me to say it!!!! Arsenal where the better side tonight

Soldato
Chong Warrior said:
What is it with Spurs, are we cursed or something?

Every single time we have an important game we're always missing our best players. King, Berbatov, Lennon... same thing happened end of last season :(

No Gallas, Henry, RvP, Eboue, Hleb, Djourou ;). Plus Clichy, Cesc and Rosicky till late on :D.

Hope the same teams gets a chance to play against Chelsea, they've deserved it.

Back
Top Bottom