For Honor - Bushido Blade armoured up

Caporegime
Didnt see a thread for this so thought time to make one

From Ubisoft - forhonorgame.com

Looks like threes three factions to play as (I think there are classes too within each faction) - Knights, Samurais and Vikings and its a objectives-based 4v4 game with an army of NPCs in the fray as well. Only seen Control so far...

The combat it what interests me, its very Bushido Blade with stances/blocks using the R stick - not exactly sure how the weapon play is but it looks very cool when you get that 1v1 or even 2v1 encounters. Once youre dead youre dead it seems too

Not sure of release date other than its a Ubisoft Montreal game - I never played AC: Unity so wondering if ideas from its 4 person co-op have been reused?

Man just thought if this had a Star Wars license it would be very cool - lightsabers only :)

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
Looks good.

Looks nothing like Bushido Blade to me though!

Bushido blade was a beat em up which was basically a 1 hit kill, right?

This looks more like Dynasty Warriors.
I'd say its a mix, though I don't really see the musou beyond the start of each game, after that it basically 4v4 with Bushido Blade style combat/defence.

From the videos it definitely looks like you have to win by killing the other team and the NPCs are there mainly to contest particular capture points.

ps3ud0 :cool:

Associate
barbarianspectrum-02.png

This is what it will look like come launch.

Soldato
To the guys I sent invites to (and anyone else).....it's been confirmed that there is no NDA for the closed alpha starting today.

Feel free to talk about the game, stream it, whatever :)

C64

C64

Soldato
Been watching streams of this today not the game I thought it was going to be I thought would be 32 vs 32 but maximum is 4v4

also the combat looks really shallow and it will come down to one op class and move everyone will use

Back
Top Bottom