Ford focus Vs Volvo V40 or Other?

NVP

NVP

Soldato
That's why I got rid of the M5 (although was over 200miles a day), after a replacement engine in a 7 series and god knows how many thousands on repair of my 5 series it turned out to be false economy haha..ha.. :(

Now my M5 is worth more than I sold it for too, double wammy gutted!

Soldato
OP
Grrr been such a pain. It’s missed the service in sept 2018. It’s a well priced car but it’s almost 9 months past due so getting my deposit back.

Man of Honour
Grrr been such a pain. It’s missed the service in sept 2018. It’s a well priced car but it’s almost 9 months past due so getting my deposit back.

To be fair it was a 3 year old 530d M Sport with sensible miles for under 15k, if that's what you want for the money you're not going to find a minter.

Soldato
What service is due ? I assume it's 3rd with 56k on it. Not late on the time limits and 19k between services is fairly normal when doing 18k a year where the assumption would be most of it is on the motorway so strange for it to be 9 months late.

If everything else is fine with it I would get more money off to cover the cost of retro fitting Pro Nav.

Back
Top Bottom