Forsaken Fortress - the post-apocalyptic survival RPG with a Kickstarter

Caporegime
Sooner or later I think people are going to start running out of money but at least it's for a good cause right ;), well today we have another interesting looking kickstarter but unlike the other recent games featured it isn't a space strategy. Forsaken Fortress is a post-apocalyptic survival rpg with an emphasize on simulation.

bf6f42bc382606e9ccc0a7c7c442526f_large.jpg

http://indieretronews.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/forsaken-fortress-post-apocalyptic.html

Just wrote up a big article on this new game, so enjoy ocukers!

Soldato
Nice article bro, If it's sandbox ontop of all of that I'm sold! By the way, you shouldn't full stop a sentence with a ! or a ? etc. in it, you've got a pretty flawless site there, so it'd be a shame if little tiny things like that held it down a bit. :)

Caporegime
OP
An old habbit I have since school :), though most people noticing it are very very fussy and if they wish to leave the site over that then their loss :(

Caporegime
OP
Hopefully above and beyond :)

The difficulty I've had so far is finding extra staff, even if it's people posting the odd news contribution. Reviewers are very hard to find!

Ah well, i'll keep trying :)

Man of Honour
An old habbit I have since school :), though most people noticing it are very very fussy and if they wish to leave the site over that then their loss :(

It's not a case of people leaving the site but if you're trying to look as professional as possible then it's worth trying to stop doing it.

Personally it has no bearing on whether or not I read the site.. but it's not like I'm someone that you might want to impress to monetise things.

Soldato

I don't think anyone would leave the site over it, or have it bother them, it's just best for you and your site in the long run as it's the only negative thing about it really.

Back
Top Bottom