Forth Rail Bridge Abseil May 2017 - Any sponsorship gratefully received

Soldato
Hello All,

On the 21st May 2017 I'm abseiling off the Forth Rail Bridge to raise funds for the charity 'Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland'. I've had friends and family suffer from heart attacks and strokes and only just recently had a colleague suffer from a stroke so it's a cause that is close to my heart (forgive the pun). Given that my feet aren't up to running anymore a marathon is out, although I do like doing adventurous things I've never considered abseiling before so this was the choice instead.

You can read more about the charity itself in the link above. If you are inclined to donate, any amount will be gratefully received. You can donate here:
https://frbmay2017.everydayhero.com/uk/forth-rail-bridge-abseil

Thank you to all those who donate, if you'd rather not, fair enough we can't all donate to every cause :)

Soldato
OP
Just wanted to let those who sponsored me know it went off without a hitch. All in, our team of 3 have managed to raise more than £1k for our charity. Thanks again to everyone who donated :D

Soldato
OP
Saw a group wearing red garvald t shirts so probably saw him. What a buzz, anyone thinking about doing it, I highly recommend it. Next one is October.

Back
Top Bottom