Fortnite free to play 26th Sept

Soldato
I don’t know much about this game. But my PS4 was on today and I got a invitation from a on line Ps4 friend to Fortnite. So I downloaded it. Had a play on line. Looks fun and enjoyed it.

I’ve no idea what it is. Is this the full game or just a taster? It just says something like battle royale fortnite on PS4 menu

Soldato
I don’t know much about this game. But my PS4 was on today and I got a invitation from a on line Ps4 friend to Fortnite. So I downloaded it. Had a play on line. Looks fun and enjoyed it.

I’ve no idea what it is. Is this the full game or just a taster? It just says something like battle royale fortnite on PS4 menu

The single player version you have to pay for and is called "save the world" that's not even finished yet I dont think, its all early access.

Caporegime
3 kills and 7th is the best I’ve managed. My only gripe is sometimes I spend 10 minutes trying to find someone, collect a load of stuff to die. Battles are so rare it’s hard to get in shooting practice. Also a building practice arena would be good, I gave up one game with a bunch of really good builders. Some of them are insanely fast.

Soldato
3 kills and 7th is the best I’ve managed. My only gripe is sometimes I spend 10 minutes trying to find someone, collect a load of stuff to die. Battles are so rare it’s hard to get in shooting practice. Also a building practice arena would be good, I gave up one game with a bunch of really good builders. Some of them are insanely fast.
Jump to more popular places such as tilted towers, retail row or pleasant park and get in the action quicker to practice.

Reached level 100 a few days ago, wish there was more levels and more stuff to earn.

Caporegime
I tried that with tilted towers, do some people start with a gun? I landed with this guy on the same roof and he shot me the second I landed. I do find it hard to get going. I do like watching the rest of the game though, there’s some seriously good players.

Man of Honour
I tried that with tilted towers, do some people start with a gun? I landed with this guy on the same roof and he shot me the second I landed. I do find it hard to get going. I do like watching the rest of the game though, there’s some seriously good players.

Hold forward to land faster and aim for the lowest point as your chute automatically opens at a set height above the ground. Once the chute is open you can land on a building for a fast landing and early access to weapons.

Soldato
OP
I've found it somewhat useful to drop in Tomato town if you want to practice building. You can loot up around there and then duck into wailing woods for a few minutes to chuck up a few structures. No-one seems to go there an it's full of wood... unsurprisingly.

Caporegime
Hold forward to land faster and aim for the lowest point as your chute automatically opens at a set height above the ground. Once the chute is open you can land on a building for a fast landing and early access to weapons.

Thanks I will give that a try. Although I’m really out of touch gaming wise even in my prime when I played everyday I don’t think I could live with the speed of weapons and building changes these people are making.

Man of Honour
Thanks I will give that a try. Although I’m really out of touch gaming wise even in my prime when I played everyday I don’t think I could live with the speed of weapons and building changes these people are making.

Fortnite is also a very tough game to win. In normal free for all online shooters you have far fewer players and skill based matchmaking giving you much better odds of winning.

This game is brutal unless you get a game with 99 other newbies.

Back
Top Bottom