Fortnite free to play 26th Sept

Soldato
OP
Yeh few odd changes. The delay from going from building/editing to getting a shotgun ready seems like an unintentional 'feature' that was left over from double gun nerfs.. There's also an issue with having to expose more or your character model when peaking over ramps etc which again seems like a mistake. It makes high ground less of an advantage.

Soldato
Yeh few odd changes. The delay from going from building/editing to getting a shotgun ready seems like an unintentional 'feature' that was left over from double gun nerfs.. There's also an issue with having to expose more or your character model when peaking over ramps etc which again seems like a mistake. It makes high ground less of an advantage.

I disagree with the peaking update. Imo its it's better now that you have to expose your head to shoot over an obstacle and more realistic. Being up high is still an advantage but previously it was impossible to kill your opponent with them not being visible.

Don

Surely that's good, otherwise whoever builds the highest just wins. Not really out of skill..

Soldato
OP
I disagree with the peaking update. Imo its it's better now that you have to expose your head to shoot over an obstacle and more realistic. Being up high is still an advantage but previously it was impossible to kill your opponent with them not being visible.
I haven't really played enough to notice yet but have seen various footage of players shooting out their own ramps despite clearly being high enough to shoot over them. It's like the bullets are coming out of your mid section now. Just what I've seen though so will see once I get on I guess.

Caporegime
Finally level 100, now I’ve done that I might have to take a break because of these updates.

I had a moment yesterday where a guy was behind a door and I couldn’t see him yet he killed me, must be that damn stupid peaking crap.

Don
If you downed an opponent and died and then quit to the lobby, if the person you downed died would you get the kill despite not being in the game anymore?

I was trying to get the crossbow challenge at the weekend and I noticed I'd completed it, I can't for the life of me ever remembering seeing a kill despite trying, so does the above count?

Soldato
OP
If you downed an opponent and died and then quit to the lobby, if the person you downed died would you get the kill despite not being in the game anymore?

I was trying to get the crossbow challenge at the weekend and I noticed I'd completed it, I can't for the life of me ever remembering seeing a kill despite trying, so does the above count?
You just can't quit after getting the kill as far as I'm aware. You have to either get killed or win.

Soldato
Many here on PS4 playing? Could do with a few players to help (carry) occasionally :p

PSN: sykesyke

Could you have knocked someone (with any gun) and then shot them with the crossbow? That's how I did it.

Soldato
OP
I haven't really played enough to notice yet but have seen various footage of players shooting out their own ramps despite clearly being high enough to shoot over them. It's like the bullets are coming out of your mid section now. Just what I've seen though so will see once I get on I guess.
Looks like they've reverted it back to how it was with todays patch.

Associate
Dont really follow this too much but am interested in trying the other half of this game, but was told last year that it would become free in 2018, anybody have any idea when this will become available?

Soldato
OP
So any hype for season 4? I'm hoping tilted gets destroyed personally, though I'm not sure that will magically fix the map flow. Also rumors of a change to dusty depot and possibly moisty mire.

Soldato
Made some good changes to map, dusty is a big crater but has complex inside it, crater might be a bit big though. Moisty mire has had buildings added to it along a few other places being a bit more populated on the outskirts of the map.

In my opinion outfits are a bit bland, generic super heroes. Last season was better.

Soldato
OP
Yeah don't think I'll be buying season 4 as there's nothing that really jumps out skin wise. Kind of a grind the last one too, though it made me explore weapons and other areas more than I would have which is cool.

Back
Top Bottom