Fortnite free to play 26th Sept

Associate
Yeah, I’m always one of the last to go. It makes you feel like you’re doing something wrong when half the bus empties within 5 seconds.

i always jump first :)

you get a massive heads start due to hitting the ground faster and killing people when falling :)

i've had some great matches with 4 of us without weapons hitting each other

Associate
Downloaded. Will give it a blast tonight, tried it on my nephews PS4. Dropped miles away to get used to the controls, guy already on the ground with a shotgun!

Associate
I did that, you have to land near a building to get a decent weapon fast I found.

Once I got a shotgun it was much better :D

Had 3 games, died within the first 20 or so in the first 2 and was 10th in the third.

It was good fun, watching the last few guys in my last game shown some serious knowledge of the game, I wouldn't have stood a chance and surprised I got to the last 10 :D

Caporegime
I'm convinced my only win was a fluke. 1 win in 40 games. But then I rarely play it now. There will be people hammering it morning, noon and night. Indeed, it seems the number of people with umbrellas now outnumbers the gliders. I got my first orange gun yesterday, some kind of rifle. Didn't get a chance to use it though as I was killed from behind.

Associate
I'm convinced my only win was a fluke. 1 win in 40 games. But then I rarely play it now. There will be people hammering it morning, noon and night. Indeed, it seems the number of people with umbrellas now outnumbers the gliders. I got my first orange gun yesterday, some kind of rifle. Didn't get a chance to use it though as I was killed from behind.

fnarr :eek:

Associate
This seems like a seriously fun game! If anyone wants to group up, add me!

PSN: col_jacko

I've tried joining the squad match making several times and almost every time I get team killed for my weapons :(

Last edited:
Associate
Absolutely loving this game on PS4. Cant put it down. Did anyone try the PvE? really tempted as EPIC seem to be very active with the updates and are listening to player feedback which is encouraging. Bungie should take a leaf from their book!

Associate
Got this yesterday and came second on my third or fourth game. They built a huge tower to stand on and I was stuck hiding behind a tree :p

The building takes some getting used to. (Or remembering to do it in the first place).

Shooting feels quite nice though and the ‘cartoon’ graphics are actually pretty nice.

Back
Top Bottom