Forum Review Samples Opportunity - AIO Coolers

Hey guys,

Connor here again with some free samples to give away for review!

We've got 5 of the new 240mm Orcus AIO coolers for forum members to check out and publish their opinions online! (One review on the forum and a link to it on the product listing would be perfect.)

We already had one tested by James Gane from senior tech and he's been impressed by both the over engineering and the performance. He'll be publishing his findings shortly but it's been going head to head with the Kraken X52 and easily keeping pace, hopefully you'll be just as impressed.

If you'd like one to review simply put a request in below about why you think it'd be perfect for your build and we'll pick some forum members to receive one shortly... :)

Thanks again,

Connor ;D

Raijintek Orcus RGB AIO Water Cooling Unit - 240mm @ £89.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Raijintek-Orcus-RGB-AIO-Water-Cooling-Unit-240mm-HS-02H-RT.html

0R100069, All in one cooler, RGB Lighiting, Intel Socket Support 775 / 1150 / 1155 / 1156 / 1366 / 2011 / 2066, AMD Socket Support: AM2(+) / AM3(+) / AM4 / FM2(+)
Only £89.99 inc VAT.
ORDER NOW

Soldato
I had the original, and somewhat controversial Rajintek Triton in my build which was in use for just over a year until I retired it for an air cooler. Would love to try this for some comparisons, and jazz up the build with some RGB-ness. ;)

Ree

Ree

Associate
wonder if they have learned from past mistakes and used better materials, the triton was not good at all with what i read on here a while ago with it cracking/leaking.

Caporegime
I've got a Ryzen 2700 on the stock cooler. Been meaning to sort out an aftermarket cooler to get it cool and actually try an overclock on it, from that point of view I think it'd be a perfect match :p.

It'd also convince me to spend the money on cables to jazz up the rig, as with me having a Xigamatek Elyisum, I really need some bit fenix cables etc to make it look clean lol.

Associate
Would love to retro fit this onto my i7 4790k to overclock a bit more, hopefully would be a good bit cooler than the Raijintek Themis Direct thats in there now.
Maybe good test for retro fitting to slightly older rigs too.

Cheers
Dave

Associate
well i'm making a new build in late july and this would certainly fit well. Although likely I would use the RGB to make it look a bit more understated we could see if it would fit into a more reserved build instead of attached to multicoloured dreamcoats

Associate
currently using a 240 cryorig A40 ultimate AIO so would be good to compare it to that on my R1700. I've got lots of data to compare it to as I've been trying to get good results for HWBOT. I use my computer for normal internet usage, gaming and video processing.

Associate
OP
Hey guys,

Thanks again for the rapid responses on this one, really happy that you're open to trying out something new. I know Raijintek isn't the first choice when it comes to AIO but I'm hoping you'll be genuinely impressed by the quality !

Aiir

Martini

Dalex

Passifid

Ross Thomson

As you're the first five to reply with a build you'd like to use it in, I'm happy for you all to have a sample if you'd like one to review? :)

If you're happy to agree all I'd need from you in return for a sample is to:

- Post your review/opinion of the product on the forum once you've had a chance to test it out

- Post a rating on the product listing along with either your thoughts or a link to your forum https://www.overclockers.co.uk/raijintek-orcus-rgb-aio-water-cooling-unit-240mm-hs-02h-rt.html

If you're happy with that just drop me an inbox or email me at [email protected] with your shipping details and number/email preference for DPD delivery notification.

Hope you're all enjoying the sun otherwise aha!

Connor

Soldato
Hey guys,

Thanks again for the rapid responses on this one, really happy that you're open to trying out something new. I know Raijintek isn't the first choice when it comes to AIO but I'm hoping you'll be genuinely impressed by the quality !

Aiir

Martini

Dalex

Passifid

Ross Thomson

As you're the first five to reply with a build you'd like to use it in, I'm happy for you all to have a sample if you'd like one to review? :)

- Post your review/opinion of the product on the forum once you've had a chance to test it out

- Post a rating on the product listing along with either your thoughts or a link to your forum https://www.overclockers.co.uk/raijintek-orcus-rgb-aio-water-cooling-unit-240mm-hs-02h-rt.html

If you're happy with that just drop me an inbox or email me at [email protected] with your shipping details and number/email preference for DPD delivery notification.

Connor

Awesome :) Have dropped you an email, thank you.

Associate
Hey guys,

Aiir

Martini

Dalex

Passifid

Ross Thomson

Connor
Definitely enjoying the sun, thanks for picking me, looking forward to fitting this
Cheers
Dave
:)

Associate
Many thanks for picking me. I will put forward my build plans and see how this pretty and by other reviews seemingly beastly cooler to task

Associate
In process of testing but its literally so far amazing bar 2 minor issues/improvements i could think of. (can we hear 69 degrees top temp on 10 runs of ibt on 1700 3.75ghz)

Back
Top Bottom