Forza 6 (Apex) coming to PC near you, soon....

Soldato
Working here

Did inform me my gpu didn't meet minimum spec (7950 with oc???). Ignored all messages and logged in, paused and selected ultra and 1080p and seems nice :)

Soldato
Windows + G I think is the default screenshot grabber within the Xbox App or DVR App. You need to be signed into & have running same time as the game. Also make sure you download the Forza App it gives you 500,000 CR ingame as well as a few cars & 50GS. You can earn the full 1000GS Windows Live achievements without spending any real money either (generous of MS but I think like Killer Instinct the finished release will have 3500GS or higher!!).

Soldato
Game looked meh on the console, still looks meh on the PC.

There is a really obvious image quality drop between "ingame cutscenes" and actual gameplay. Also with Showcase mode - or whatever its called - yeah looks quite good but you cant actually 'play' it.

Fair play the devs ported the game over to PC for the fans but thats literally all they have done, a carbon copy - poor console graphics included - onto the PC.

Soldato
I'm sorry but I don't believe you have played it if you have that opinion. I know your entitled to it, but this is by far the best looking pc racer, the visuals are incredible. I'm running Ultra at 1440p, the graphics in the races are amazing, truly amazing. This game simply does not look Mehmet, I'm very very impressed with it, it plays and looms so much better than what I was expecting.

Soldato
Nope not played it on PC, been watching vids on YouTube, had the game on console but sold it pretty quick. I can see from the vids the game is identical to be console, just with sharper AA. The graphics lack detail imo, they look bland and almost have a cel-shaded look to it, like its simplified and takes on a cartoony appearance. I know what I'm banging on about lol. I'll stick with Driveclub instead.

Soldato
Nope not played it on PC, been watching vids on YouTube, had the game on console but sold it pretty quick. I can see from the vids the game is identical to be console, just with sharper AA. The graphics lack detail imo, they look bland and almost have a cel-shaded look to it, like its simplified and takes on a cartoony appearance. I know what I'm banging on about lol. I'll stick with Driveclub instead.

You have just compared video footage on Youtube and come to the decision game looks visually meh..that's to funny, I'm sorry dude but you clearly have no idea what you are banging on about.

Because I've played it, and also played it extensively on XB1, I can tell you without any fanboyism or lies just to win an argument, this game is graphically stunning and far superior visually to XB1. Maybe get Windows 10, a 1440p monitor, set to ultra then come back and say something sensible.

Last edited:
Soldato
This decided for some reason my trusty olde 7970 wouldn't be able to play it in anything but 1280x800 and everything on Super-Low (Is there a Super-Low? because that's what it looked like before I told it otherwise) after it 'Auto-Detected' and decided what my System could manage... Anyway it now looks super-slick and runs smooth as butter at 1080p ULTRA after I gave it a slap in the settings and it's very, very nice so far, wish I could try it with a wheel though... :cool:

Soldato
Forza does use a more saturated color palette, which makes it quite distinct from all the countless titles that all go for the exact same look. I like it.

Anyways sure man. You stick with Driveclub. Obviously you like to play graphics instead of games. That's fine, but dont be surprised if some of us roll our eyes in the process.

Soldato
I'm sorry but I don't believe you have played it if you have that opinion. I know your entitled to it, but this is by far the best looking pc racer, the visuals are incredible. I'm running Ultra at 1440p, the graphics in the races are amazing, truly amazing. This game simply does not look Mehmet, I'm very very impressed with it, it plays and looms so much better than what I was expecting.
+1 it looks good @ 4K for an F2P title it makes Codemasters full price output look pitiful!!

Back
Top Bottom