1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Forza Horizon 5 - Mexico

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by hyperseven, 13 Jun 2021.

1. Zeebedy

Soldato

Nightmare! I’m having boiler trouble atm, waiting on a engineer to have a look, but still no dice.

can’t play in the meantime in case I miss him :mad:

2. CaptainRAVE

Man of Honour

Erm, well I woke up at 7:30am. Was playing at 8am. Stopped briefly for lunch around 3pm (edit: 3:30, managed to start the 20 minute gauntlet at exactly the wrong moment) for about 30 minutes :cry:

I’ve now decided to take a break and get some exercise :D

My main goal today was to buy the hotel. Ticked that one off, so happy to ease off for a bit :p

Going by some of our other OcUKers stats I don’t seem to have been the only one who went hard…

I’m back in work next week, so figured I’d savour my last gaming day (other than weekends).

3. nocash168

Gangster

I'm tempted to get this on Steam..... Game looks stunning.

4. Digital X

Sgarrista

Regarding the OcUK clan, I think I'm still im there. "DigitalXAK" is the username.

[​IMG]

Last edited: 5 Nov 2021
  5. agnes

Capodecina

Anyone know how to earn season points?

6. CaptainRAVE

Man of Honour

First in game menu, ‘festival playlist’. A load of ways in there. Careful though, some of them have really specific car requirements. I don’t think the full ‘first season (it’s called season zero currently)’ has released yet though, it seems to be more of an early access week of items and unlocks.

This gives you some idea: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/tech...or-spring-nov-5-10/ar-AAQkEpS?ocid=uxbndlbing

Some of its quite easy, some too much of a faff. I’ve spent most of today trying to get my head around it, but I think I have it sussed now.

7. Snaggle

Mobster

It seems abit broken atm .. once you done one it dosent say if you have or not. And you cant spend yer points as shop is broken

8. KnightStalker

Soldato

Anybody else getting disconnected from horizon life randomly - most of the time find myself just driving around in solo mode and not seeing a single other person online at all - everything checks out my end so im only assuming its the servers.

9. agnes

Capodecina

Thanks!

All the bloody time, it's super annoying. Maybe some sharding they are doing but it's not as smooth at transferring between shards causing disconnects?

10. KnightStalker

Soldato

Thank god for that, been getting really annoyed with it - but on the flip side im enjoying it still, not as polished as FH4, few crashes and sound glitches but nothing too bad.

11. CaptainRAVE

Man of Honour

The servers seem to be getting hammered. Lots of disconnects. Fortunately it doesn’t seem to affect too much.

12. carrot1401

Mobster

Sadly unable to play on pc. Booting the game takes 5 mins, another 5 to load after hitting play. Pausing the game takes 2 mins to bring up the menu. And I managed to get a "low streaming bandwidth" warning earlier.

3900x, 32gb ram and 2080ti with FH5 installed onto an nvme gen 3 ssd with 120gb spare. Seeing as 3 and 4 are quite happy, guessing this is a bug :p

13. CaptainRAVE

Man of Honour

14 roads left to find. Think that’ll have to wait for another day. You know there’ll be one tiny section hidden away somewhere that’ll be less than obvious. Think I’ve gotten most of the easier XP boards too - the rest require a lot of faffing. I’ll skip those I think.

14. hyperseven

Sgarrista

Has anyone used their pick any car for 'free' with the premium pass yet? If so what did you choose?

Not had the chance to play this evening as too busy trying to keep the dog calm as he's freaking out with all the fireworks going off :(

15. CaptainRAVE

Man of Honour

Koenigsegg Jesko

16. hyperseven

Sgarrista

Was thinking the same but you can also get that via one of the accolade things but suppose you can sell it in the auction house :)

17. Vigoro

Mobster

I had the same last night, ended up being my AV software that was causing issues, seems to run perfectly without it if anything quicker than Horizon 4 was.

18. BF-Bert

Wise Guy

Finally got a chance to play this only for the game crashing to desktop while loading. Eventually got that fixed by installing some C++ stuff.

Joined the OCUK club DJM2812

19. newuser

Hitman

The most expensive one, the 30mil Shelby. Apparently it will be available as an accolade but it looks a like a faff with stuff to do on the playlist. If I get another I'll auction it.

The game reminds me a lot of FH3, which is a good thing. Also I've already got a chicken suit.

20. newuser

Hitman

Sometimes when it disconnects my car stops dead in it's tracks. This is mildly disconcerting.