Forza Horizon 5 - Mexico

Associate
I've been itching to get on all day, damn DIY getting in the way :D

The game runs really well for me but after a couple of hours I have to restart as my frames seem to tank. Anyone else experiencing this?

Associate
Really looking forward to playing this and its painful having to wait until the 9th, but the cost of the premium edition is crazy.

You only need ot buy the add on if you gamepass, £30 it's a bargain, less than full price for the standard edition and you get eh extra stuff which most of us buy anyways.

Associate
I've been itching to get on all day, damn DIY getting in the way :D

The game runs really well for me but after a couple of hours I have to restart as my frames seem to tank. Anyone else experiencing this?

No, it's been flawless performance wise for me, other than the online disconnecting.

Only complaint was that I felt there was some weird kind of horizontal banding, noticeable in some lights or with certain effects on screen, when I turned on the resolution scaling. Turned that off and it's great!

Associate
Anyone else finding the car sounds a bit low compared to the other sounds? It's something that popped up on reddit a fair bit.

Big time. You can adjust in the menu. I selected the 'car focus' sound profile, which still didn't bring the car sounds forward enough, so I turned music, GPS, etc down further.

Soldato
Running this pretty much max but getting issues.

Anyone else noticing textures not loading on the road and on some hills in the distance while driving ?

Also getting trees and bushes disapearing in front of the camera.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Question. I have this on Games pass, can I still buy the addons?

I believe you can, there's a pack to upgrade the game pass version to the full ultimate version at the very least.

Is it midnight yet? I'm subbed and pre-loaded, ready to play!

Back
Top Bottom