Forza Horizon 5 - Mexico

Soldato
So has anyone tried the Goliath race trick yet? Apparently you can set your car to auto drive (keep W key or controller accelerate pressed) and if you do all 50 laps (takes 9+ hours) you end up with up to 3 million xp (depending on your setup) and up to 1000 mastery points.

Caporegime
Yeh, I'm still having the occasional crash. Looking on google it seems to be a common problem.
Forza motorsport was the same for me on PC, guaranteed to crash on me within 1-2 hours of play.
never got fixed even.....

only thing that put me off getting this tbh.

Soldato
So has anyone tried the Goliath race trick yet? Apparently you can set your car to auto drive (keep W key or controller accelerate pressed) and if you do all 50 laps (takes 9+ hours) you end up with up to 3 million xp (depending on your setup) and up to 1000 mastery points.
sounds like an exploit tbh

Soldato
OP

it's using/abusing the accessibility options.

Caporegime

You then buy 200 willy's jeeps and then use 5 mastery points to unlock a super wheelspin. you should average at least 100K cash - 40K cost of the willys and that is 60K profit per spin and a couple of cars unlocked too per spin or at least 1 car.

Make sure you go to the shop and buy every item of clothing to remove them from wheelspins before hand. otherwise you getting a 600 pair of slippers is going to hurt the profits.

Soldato

Just did a 12 minute race using a Ferrari 599XX (imo the best car in the game) and got this..

GWx4p0r.png

Soldato
You then buy 200 willy's jeeps and then use 5 mastery points to unlock a super wheelspin. you should average at least 100K cash - 40K cost of the willys and that is 60K profit per spin and a couple of cars unlocked too per spin or at least 1 car.

Make sure you go to the shop and buy every item of clothing to remove them from wheelspins before hand. otherwise you getting a 600 pair of slippers is going to hurt the profits.

Just been watching some youtube videos on this. If you gift the Willy's Jeeps after getting a super spin and gifts are accepted then you redeem your mastery points that you spent to get the spins so literally costing you nothing lol

Soldato
Might sound stupid but is there the ability to drive anything you want without having to sink hours into the game? I haven't got it yet but before I get it I'd like to know as I don't have that much time to put into the game at the moment and quite fancy just picking any car I'd like and driving around in it. If not, is there a way this can be done or is the entire point for it to be geared around progression of XP or whatever and levelling up through challenges?

Soldato
Might sound stupid but is there the ability to drive anything you want without having to sink hours into the game? I haven't got it yet but before I get it I'd like to know as I don't have that much time to put into the game at the moment and quite fancy just picking any car I'd like and driving around in it. If not, is there a way this can be done or is the entire point for it to be geared around progression of XP or whatever and levelling up through challenges?
Not without using mods or exploits.
I’m in the same boat as you, which is why I did what I did.

Soldato
Not without using mods or exploits.
I’m in the same boat as you, which is why I did what I did.

Ah ok. It'd be on xbox so I couldn't use wemod (never heard of it). The goliath race track thing, how much does it help relatively speaking... is that a lot of XP to buy the cars? E.g. what's the price to get say a Aventador? e.g. if the race is 3 million XP is it like 100,000 for an aventador or doesn't it work like that?

Soldato
Ah ok. It'd be on xbox so I couldn't use wemod (never heard of it). The goliath race track thing, how much does it help relatively speaking... is that a lot of XP to buy the cars? E.g. what's the price to get say a Aventador? e.g. if the race is 3 million XP is it like 100,000 for an aventador or doesn't it work like that?
Cars are bought with credits not XP as far as I’m aware.
Tbh, I haven’t really got into the game, just bought a few cars and messed about a bit.
Driving games really aren’t my thing.
I recall someone giving a decent explanation of how it works a few pages back.

Back
Top Bottom