Forza Motorsport 7

Soldato
GT Sport or Project cars 2 got Toyota as manufacturer?
Someone on the Forza forum posted this which could ring true.

Ok the Problem is that Toyota doesn't want their cars being modified in games anymore. The content manager on PC2 seemed to have told it at an event on the Nürburgring. That means GT Sport and PC2 will get those cars because there aren't any modifications. NFS will have the same fate as Forza. I don't really understand this move, but we can hope it will change in the future (Audi did the same thing 2!years ago, that's why we haven't got any Audi LW/RB Kits ore optical enhancements, and NFS hasn't even gotten one)

Soldato
lol my game had a fit, threw me out of the prize receiving page, I rebooted it and it gave me 50 loot boxes to open (my current lvl) all over again, carried on playing through the career mode for the rest of the evening without a hitch...So that was nice

Thanks Turn 10

Associate
tbh i'm much preferring homologation to the old style of ranking
~We just need hoppers for each "homologation category" now

They just need to add old class stuff in, and switch everything about every week.

End up with bit of everything

Last edited:
Soldato
Soldato
VIPs will now get $1 million credits, 2X base credit bonus after every race and 3 additional Forza edition cars:

2016 Jaguar F-TYPE Project 7 Forza Edition
2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 Forza Edition
2010 Maserati Gran Turismo S Forza Edition

Source: https://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fm7_launch_update

Good to see, looks like the bad press had an effect.
Did my forza hub this morning and got no rewards for anything but forzza 4 and FH2 which is a little strange

Associate
Anyone having issues booting? Mines failing to boot entirely from dashboard :(

Mine doesn't like being put on standby or having a controller disconnected.

Quite new to the Motorsport series, I picked it up hoping for a better experience than Horizon. Admittedly, this is partly my own fault, but that Corvette Endurance race? Yeah, you'll run out of fuel on the 23rd lap. :mad:

Soldato

Quite new to the Motorsport series, I picked it up hoping for a better experience than Horizon. Admittedly, this is partly my own fault, but that Corvette Endurance race? Yeah, you'll run out of fuel on the 23rd lap. :mad:

Ouch :( Is taht the Spa one? I'm going to do it on extra long (69 laps) for the achievement, no HUD, cockpit cam :D

Soldato

Should have pitted :D

Associate
Should have pitted :D

It's only when my car started stuttering that I thought 'Wait, do I have fuel/tyre wear on?'. I tried to rewind to the pits but I was too far gone. :(:D

Ouch :( Is taht the Spa one? I'm going to do it on extra long (69 laps) for the achievement, no HUD, cockpit cam :D

That's the one, I could have cried. Had a really good race too, the AI was behaving and everything!

Soldato
It's only when my car started stuttering that I thought 'Wait, do I have fuel/tyre wear on?'. I tried to rewind to the pits but I was too far gone. :(:D

That's the one, I could have cried. Had a really good race too, the AI was behaving and everything!

I made the same mistake last year on the Sebring endurance race (twice) but fortunately it was on the last corner both times so i limped to the pits. When you ran out of fuel did it completely stop or would it have let you get to the pits at a crawl?

Back
Top Bottom