Forza Motorsport 7

Soldato
All I can say is after seeing how GT sport on PS4 is progressing and the direction its taking, I'm thankful I have a PC capable of playing this... As this is looking to be a game I'd enjoy.

Soldato
All I can say is after seeing how GT sport on PS4 is progressing and the direction its taking, I'm thankful I have a PC capable of playing this... As this is looking to be a game I'd enjoy.

I like the look of this, Im seriously considering an Xbox X now, I said to myself I wouldn't, especially as game wise not much interests me apart from the Forza's.

Soldato
Going digital for this, Amazon have a great price on the standard edition for digital, but I have some credit from a store I will want to use so look's like I will be paying the full price, really want to go full digital on the X, nice to see the prices from some places not much different from the physical version.

Associate
Going digital for this, Amazon have a great price on the standard edition for digital, but I have some credit from a store I will want to use so look's like I will be paying the full price, really want to go full digital on the X, nice to see the prices from some places not much different from the physical version.

cheaper from usa or singapore tho

live stream on mixer about forza 7, full gameplay.

Last edited:
Soldato
cheaper from usa or singapore tho

live stream on mixer about forza 7, full gameplay.

No idea how I go about that, anyway I had credit at a certain store I wanted to use up, works out I got the digital standard edition for about £48, more than I would like but its a game that should give me many hours of fun.
Will have to wait a month to play it as I got rid of my xbox one ready for the X:(:)

Back
Top Bottom