Forza Motorsport 7

Associate
I think it should include an expansion pass also for the price, that's what annoyed me.

We should get a list together of who's up for some racing when it comes out.

GT - Battery000

Soldato
A bit torn on what to do. I have both a decent PC (with 1080 Ti) and Xbox One with an Xbox One X on preorder just because. I do actually spend some time travelling around and so being able to play it on PC while at home and Xbox when I'm away is actually really useful and something I did quite a lot with Horizon 3. However, I'm not keen on digital games and would always rather have a physical copy and since the physical copy of Ultimate is only £65 on Smyths it's too good to pass up on. It seems the only way to get what I want is to but it twice which isn't happening. Annoying.

Soldato
I've pre-ordered both (GT Sport and Forza 7) anyway. Just need to pick up another PS4 (preferably a PRO) before launch.

I'll get FM7 but seriously doubt I'll get GT Sport, game doesn't seem to have the single player content anymore. Not from what I've seen. So FM7 and Project cars 2, which has Toyota.

Project Cars 2 Toyota -

2013 Toyota 86
2013 Toyota GT-86
2015 Toyota GT-86 Rocket Bunny GT4
2015 Toyota GT-86 Rocket Bunny Street
1998 Toyota TS020 GT-One
2014 Toyota TS040 Hybrid

So the Sony exclusive comment is a load of old bull, so PC and X1 owners can still race around in a Toyota 86 or GT - 86 if they so wish to do so..

Soldato
I picked up FM7 Ultimate digital for £68.40 on cdkeys (with extra FB code 5% discount), so caved in!

This is an expensive tail end of the year
XOX Pre-order / FM7 Ultimate
PS4 Pro / GT:S

I just need to decide which platform to get PCars2! I'm tempted to get it on PC this time, but might cave on the XOX version if it is a reasonably solid 60fps..

Soldato
I picked up FM7 Ultimate digital for £68.40 on cdkeys (with extra FB code 5% discount), so caved in!

This is an expensive tail end of the year
XOX Pre-order / FM7 Ultimate
PS4 Pro / GT:S

I just need to decide which platform to get PCars2! I'm tempted to get it on PC this time, but might cave on the XOX version if it is a reasonably solid 60fps..

Not bothering with PC2, got a bad taste in my mouth over the way PC1 (and it's many issues) on the XO was handled by the devs

Soldato
Not bothering with PC2, got a bad taste in my mouth over the way PC1 (and it's many issues) on the XO was handled by the devs

I waited until it was 'cheap' before jumping in on PC, and only touched it on XO when it was free on Games with Gold! I know what you mean, on PC it was a nightmare setting it all up, and took some effort to get it working well with a wheel.. had I paid full price I'd have been disappointed.

Soldato

Same, so many bugs at the start and then they went and announced PC2, not getting a penny of my money. However they explain announcing a sequel after just releasing PC1 is such a bizarre decision.

Soldato
Same, so many bugs at the start and then they went and announced PC2, not getting a penny of my money. However they explain announcing a sequel after just releasing PC1 is such a bizarre decision.

It is a very valid point, I'll 100% get FM7, and I'll have to get it for PC, CDKEYS.com deal sounds good, Project Cars 1 was very badly handled. I too was very disappointed with it. FM6 however was a very good game to play, so glad FM7 is coming to PC.

Soldato
It is a very valid point, I'll 100% get FM7, and I'll have to get it for PC, CDKEYS.com deal sounds good, Project Cars 1 was very badly handled. I too was very disappointed with it. FM6 however was a very good game to play, so glad FM7 is coming to PC.

Got Forza 7 standard already purchased ready for the Xbox X, looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom