Forza Motorsport 7

Associate
There's a community event going on in Rivals. You got to beat Josef Newgarden's lap on Road America full circuit in an Indycar. Beat his time and you get a reward. It's 1.47.5?? from what i remember. Be aware though he did say he would aim to beat it. My current best is 1.46.3 after 60 flippin' laps.

Associate
I made the same mistake last year on the Sebring endurance race (twice) but fortunately it was on the last corner both times so i limped to the pits. When you ran out of fuel did it completely stop or would it have let you get to the pits at a crawl?

To be honest, I'm not sure. It was the last lap and everything had surged past me anyway so I didn't try. I'm not doing it again to find out. :D

Associate
After spending a week with this game, they really need to sort out online racing and modes

Why did they remove ai from private lobbys, for our group of players we struggle to get 20 players online at same time, before we just added ai to backfill.

Also crashing, never had a console game crash so much, make it crash all the time.

Soldato
After spending a week with this game, they really need to sort out online racing and modes

Why did they remove ai from private lobbys, for our group of players we struggle to get 20 players online at same time, before we just added ai to backfill.

Also crashing, never had a console game crash so much, make it crash all the time.

I'm glad your game crashes too, was starting to think it was just me after seeing so many without issues, I've even resorted to re installing the game which means downloading the 60gb patch again, Hopefully tonight it will work.

Associate
I'm glad your game crashes too, was starting to think it was just me after seeing so many without issues, I've even resorted to re installing the game which means downloading the 60gb patch again, Hopefully tonight it will work.

Waste of time, I redownloaded game already plus my game 95gb due to turning 4k mode on Xbox.

Ken block will always crash, plus starting a race and changing settings half way in will always crash the game.

Soldato
Waste of time, I redownloaded game already plus my game 95gb due to turning 4k mode on Xbox.

Ken block will always crash, plus starting a race and changing settings half way in will always crash the game.

Same Ken Block always crashes, The last truck race wont load or crashes, and in the next series the first of the Small Sports series crashes.

Associate
I have Forza Horizon 3 on the Xbone and wasn't impressed at all, Is this worth getting?

No, FH3 is superb unless you want track racing with the same look and similar feel don't bother.. Not sure how anyone who likes car racing doesn't like FH3 though :D.

Associate
I will give it a try tonight, but if not I'll wait till the X arrives and then think about trading it in.

Today's update seems to fix my Ken block crash problem and other crashing issues so far

I do have 4k features on, so my game now 95gb. Maybe try enabling 4k mode on Xbox if your using preview dashboard?

Last edited:
Soldato
Today's update seems to fix my Ken block crash problem and other crashing issues so far

I do have 4k features on, so my game now 95gb. Maybe try enabling 4k mode on Xbox if your using preview dashboard?
4k feature has been enabled, great to hear a new patch is out, haven't tried it yet as been at the cinema to see Blade Runner.

Hopefully it will work when I try.

Associate
Anyone doing Josef Newgarden rivals event?

I gave up at 1:47, he now doing 1:43 way out of my league now.

I tried and failed to get anything lower than 1.46

Enjoyed putting my all into it but he is as good in-game as he is in real life. Hope he keeps improving his time for some laughs.

Last edited:
Associate
No, FH3 is superb unless you want track racing with the same look and similar feel don't bother.. Not sure how anyone who likes car racing doesn't like FH3 though :D.

It came with the xbone so can't complain, wholr package was a good price. I do prefer track racing, if I want open world I fire up gta. Will take a look at 7

Soldato
Does anyone else feel that some cars handle differently depending on the view used???

The cover car Porsche is a great example.

I've run about 20 laps of maple valley in test drive mode

Chase cam it wants to oversteer on entry then push wide on exit unless you force it to drift then it does that beautifully.

Cockpit, bonnet or bumper cam. It looses all the entry oversteer followed by understeer. And less willing to drift at all

Chase cam = drift arcade style handling traits

Other cams = more realistic traits

Back
Top Bottom