FREE BITFENIX MERC OR FREE BITEFENIX OUTLAW! - WINNER ANNOUNCED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Hey guys

Bitfenix are interested in customer feedback and want to know what are the best features of the Merc and the Outlaw cases. And which case you prefer

We have teamed with them to find out.

All you have to do is post "I prefer the Merc/Outlaw (delete as appropiate) because.... " and complete the sentence.

The two cases are..... ( I suggest you click the links and check out the mulitple images and specs)

The BITFENIX MERC ALPHA CASE VS The BITFENIX OUTLAW CASE

CA-010-BX_400.jpg
VS
CA-012-BX_400.jpg

Winner will then be picked based on the best answer.

* All submissions will be entered into a random prize draw
* Closing Date For Entries : Wednesday 19th October
* The winner will be announced here shortly after the closing date
* There is no cash alternative for the prize offered
* Competition is only open to UK resident members of the OcUK forum
* One entry per member per address

** ANY MEMBER FOUND TO POST MORE THAN ONCE WILL HAVE THE POST REMOVED TO KEEP THIS TIDY AND ISSUE FREE **

Soldato
I prefer the Outlaw because of the clever inverted ATX layout, impressive feature set and that it's a soft touch, just like me!

Permabanned
"I prefer the BitFenix Merc Alpha because; it's not an ass backwards layout, it's not as ugly as what Antec have been releasing and it's cheap".

Soldato
I prefer the Merc because the front panel really finishes the case and it looks more prominent and has 3.5" bay and it doesn't have the fugly things at the side, plus it would look nice moded :D.

Last edited:
Associate
"I prefer the Outlaw because it looks like a great budget case to put my F@H rig in (965, Crosshair IV Formula, 4GB Ram, HD6870) and having the motherboard inverted will be great for the airflow (greatly needed in a F@H Rig)! :D"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom